New Grower 1st vogaye - 1xbrrybmb 1xthcbmb 2xsensi super skunk

Likewise with all that you said honey! I was reading a few of your posts last night, I'm gunna finish doing that later on. Wishing you and your partner some big yields!

Okay, thanks for the advice dude. I'll do that now.

What sort cfl bulb shall I look for? any in particular?

Okay, thanks for the advice dude. I'll do that now.

What sort cfl bulb shall I look for? any in particular?
If you check out the lighting section there will be plenty of treads on cfls I can't say I know much about them other than they work.

I use4 42 watt cfls with my 150wmars reflector and i do four plants in my little tent.i do ok with 1gal pots.tried 2gal and overwheld my sm tent a bit...try strains that say small.....im learning also so listenento xperienced peeps...i get about a z.5 per plant....i found doing 4dift strains is a bit hard cause of the dift shapes n size but i like variety.good luck

Thanks Tony. I'm gunna look it to some new bulbage.

Btw, whats z.5? 1.5?

Yes 1.5oz..... i also use fox farm soil and there nutes plus some cal mag.thats what my garden shop carries.tried coco but everything was always stunted cause of my watering....soil pretty easy...ph pen helps.

I'm sorted for a PH/EC pen, also did a mild cal mag wash before planting the seedling. Probably gunna have to wait a few weeks to get more bulbs. Can you get special fixtures that'll hold say 3/4 bulbs?

I'm sorted for a PH/EC pen, also did a mild cal mag wash before planting the seedling. Probably gunna have to wait a few weeks to get more bulbs. Can you get special fixtures that'll hold say 3/4 bulbs?

Hi dom.

I've subbed in caught up.:slap:

I've seen you busy and asking loads of questions so hit you with the rep. Wish I could be more like that.

You can get hoods/panels that hold multi lamps.

I

Nice one bread bin.
Just abut to chicken the girls.
Thanks for that, panel sounds good, although after speaking to you yesterday it seems a better idea tome the bulbs about individually.

Back