Outdoor 2019 mid Michigan Growtogrow outside

Just sat here like I wish I'd put more than one auto out this year now lol I had to cut early dew to pm n lower buds rotting thru rubbing against other flowers not a loss tho really potent buds pretty hard just small n leafy roll on next year I'll be making sure all flower beds contain a weed plant or four lol keep up the good work bro very well done man I love seeing your grows..

Sent from somewhere not sure where..
LOL:bighug:thanks gro bro.
Yeah hind site is always 20/20. Start your girls 6 or7 week's before the summer solstice. Around the 10th to the 15th of May. Plant early.be in by June 5th no latter for the autos. Now the longest days are just ahead. The auto should be starting to flower at about the same time as the solstice.:pass:

Fingers crossed for the minimum of pm,had yer fair share last year :smokeit:
Good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
Thanks Archie:bighug::cheers:
Yes the first crop this year was a real bear with pm.
I broke down yeaterday and got some Green cure. Mixed it at 1 tsp to a gallon and sprayed it on last night the 3 plants that show the pm.
After looking at the girls this morning
It didn't do much to stop it at that mix ratio. I found still a bit on the Afghan skunk. The Afghanis seem to be more prone to the pm than the others.
Big bud, Blueberry cookies, The incredible bulk aren't to bothered by the pm:woohoo:All the Afghan's that I've ran over the year's have all had issues with pm:fire:

Thanks Archie:bighug::cheers:
Yes the first crop this year was a real bear with pm.
I broke down yeaterday and got some Green cure. Mixed it at 1 tsp to a gallon and sprayed it on last night the 3 plants that show the pm.
After looking at the girls this morning
It didn't do much to stop it at that mix ratio. I found still a bit on the Afghan skunk. The Afghanis seem to be more prone to the pm than the others.
Big bud, Blueberry cookies, The incredible bulk aren't to bothered by the pm:woohoo:All the Afghan's that I've ran over the year's have all had issues with pm:fire:
Same with the ogs pointing to the Afghan heritage in the strain .Afghani strains or kush come from a place of dry weather there accustomed to that when you put em in a place with moisture there landrace environment never had they falter after all that's one the world's oldest strains the other problem is there tendency to put out large colas with a high leaf structure this is not a good for airflow .

Well it's been a minute:shrug:
Not to much has happened.
A lot of rain. It just stopped after 5 days straight.
I've got the clear UV tarp over the small cage. Because those plant's are worth more to me.
The big cage gets the blackout tarp and I've put a t5 light over the Silver Haze on a 12/12 cycle.

I started the harvest Monday. I've took all the Somango and the tops of the Wedding cake and The Incredible Bulk.
The rain has drove the RH to the sky...moon too... :oops1:75%to100% But not drying too fast has it's benefits.:joy:

So I've got 2 fan's and a blower.
The fan's are blowing on the drying screens with the buds on them and the blower is blowing air outside of the drying room to the outside.
20191002_234054.jpg
20190930_115634.jpg
20190930_115624.jpg
20190930_114219.jpg
20190925_100904.jpg
20190925_100850.jpg

Attachments

• 20190925_100839.jpg
    20190925_100839.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 267
  • 20190925_100829.jpg
    20190925_100829.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 256
  • 20190925_093044.jpg
    20190925_093044.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 273
Glad I got everything outside harvested. Rained for weeks, raining again through next Tuesday in Northern Michigan and it is snowing on the North side of Lake Superior according to local news. I have one last large auto that I moved into my larger tent with three LED grow lights right at the top of the 80" tent. Supposed to be in low 30's tonight just above freezing.

Hello GTG mate, havent been around lately ! They are looking great, dang thats a lot of rain 5 days straight, nothing like May it was mad here and over in the US.

Hello GTG mate, havent been around lately ! They are looking great, dang thats a lot of rain 5 days straight, nothing like May it was mad here and over in the US.
Hey. Smokey
How have you been?
Sorry y'all it's been awhile.

I had some one try to visit me after hour's... LoL
He
Tried to take my meds.

The neighbor seen him looking at my shit over the fence in the middle of the night before he came . To come over my fence . So they come and told my wife about it because apparently the guy stole their chair to look over my fence and left the stupid chair there like a dumbass . So I called my buddies up and we harvested everything that was out in a small cage. which ended up being about four and a half pounds out of 4 plants in that cage. No matter what though the guy came back the next night. Lol... I had it booby-trapped so to speak... the entire Back Fence . Not really booby-trapped at like.... you're going to get hurt and step on a nail or bombs going off or some crazy shit like that ... LoL... No it wasn't nothing like that... I just put some boards up against the fence and boards on the ground and logs and rope and just made it really hard for somebody to come over the fence and land comfortably without getting hurt.
So it took the guy like 13 minutes to get over the fence cus he was having to move all that shit so he could land on the ground. LoL... when the neighbor she's a diabetic and she was awake in the middle of the night and she seen him trying to get over the fence because the dumbass stole their chair again... LoL... to get over the fence LOL... what a dumbass . Lol anyways by the time he's getting over the fence she had already called the cops the cops were here in a few minutes and he's over the fence. I got a full video of it but I can't post it for some reason I have to go through YouTube and I'm not going to do all that. LOL... but anyways he no more than got over the fence the cops are already here...there's one cop out back driving on the street and there's one cop coming up to my fence that he just jumped over.
Now he's rambling through the 4 stocks that are left... cuz there's no weed left out there . so he's scared now and the pictures that you see is of him running towards my house to jump over the fence to my neighbor's yard. And he's got an MT stalk in his hand.. LoL.. it's got a tiny Bud on it and that's all he got nothing else... LoL... they didn't catch him I'm kind of mad at him cuz you didn't get nothing like a dumbass lol .
20191007_044245-1.jpg
20191007_044245.jpg

Back