Outdoor 2019 mid Michigan Growtogrow outside

Halfway done giving my cabin the five-year stain and caulk it desperately needs, and making myself a real grow room, instead of just winging it. Rain is good but not right this moment. I did have one photo gifted to me which I planted out in the old chicken pen. She twisted off at about two feet (she was about four feet tall) during a storm earlier this summer. Even though I abandoned her and let the weeds take over, she decided to set up a couple colas and is starting to flower anyway. Tough arse plants, man. She went through insects, PM and herbivores and is still ticking.

My garden auto that didn't auto lol was doing real good untill powder started setting in at the bottom n some bud rot.. Very leafy bud but choca block with trichs nice smoke to real hard to grind up
e6ba38b6b578e8fd5473099508e516b9.jpg
3e4c667972c49797c384fd98ebacb920.jpg

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

Thanks smokey I appreciate it brother

yeah my friend John he's a character that's for sure LOL.
He's just a simple guy pretty good friend. I've known about seven years now. but he is what he is that's for sure LoL
Going to miss him that's for sure when he gets ready to check out.
He's been messing with strippers since I've met him[emoji12]he hasn't been messing with them for the like the last year now I guess since this cancer reappeared.
I tell you that man come by here and tell me some wild stories lol nothing that I wouldn't expect from a guy who messes around with strippers damn ner daily [emoji106][emoji12]LoL...
Do you have a rain collection system with barrels or some way to contain your water?Hey there TGB [emoji481]Good to see you[emoji482]

Hi GTG:pass:
Your girls are looking great. I can see how they are trained. The photos are good to try, looking forward to my first photogrow. Now it has to be at home the hills infested with ticks and i fear either someone finding the plant or a nosy local seeing me, as we have homes up on the eastern side of the road and bush to the western side where i found a site within 5min walk from the road.

Your friend John sounds fun, i really hope he survives this current bout of cancer. The cancer has slowed down his stripper days, lol he would have some wild stories that';s for sure :vibe:

My garden auto that didn't auto lol was doing real good untill powder started setting in at the bottom n some bud rot.. Very leafy bud but choca block with trichs nice smoke to real hard to grind up
e6ba38b6b578e8fd5473099508e516b9.jpg
3e4c667972c49797c384fd98ebacb920.jpg

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk
Looking good. How is the smoke?:cooldance:

Hi GTG:pass:
Your girls are looking great. I can see how they are trained. The photos are good to try, looking forward to my first photogrow. Now it has to be at home the hills infested with ticks and i fear either someone finding the plant or a nosy local seeing me, as we have homes up on the eastern side of the road and bush to the western side where i found a site within 5min walk from the road.

Your friend John sounds fun, i really hope he survives this current bout of cancer. The cancer has slowed down his stripper days, lol he would have some wild stories that';s for sure :vibe:
Thanks Smokey It's all about the training for quality yield:pass:

Back