24/0 or 20/4

If running 18/6 going to 24/0 is an increase of 33% will the yield increase 33% ? If running 24/0 and decide to 18/6 a reduction of 25% will the yield reduce by 25% ? :shrug:
+\- cost of electricity or just run 19/5 to ne odd
:pighug:

I run 18/6. Because I use 1000 watt magnetic ballast with high pressure sodium bulb. Uses lots of power so I save a few hours a day on not running it 2 hours. Do the math for a month, it all adds up. If I had led or cobs I'd run 20/4. They say autos don't need dark. But I believe everything alive needs to sleep a little, and give the equipment a break also. I read somewhere that during the dark period is when roots grow best

I do 19/5 because I set my timer that way on accident and have been too lazy to reset it.

Just remember this, the reason autoflowers are so competitive is because of the amount of extra light you can pump into them. Sunlight is food and autoflowers will eat as much as they can in their short lives.

I run 21-3, but it's mostly to control heat. If I was where i could run my fan harder without getting busted, I'd run 24.

Just remember this, the reason autoflowers are so competitive is because of the amount of extra light you can pump into them. Sunlight is food and autoflowers will eat as much as they can in their short lives.

I run 21-3, but it's mostly to control heat. If I was where i could run my fan harder without getting busted, I'd run 24.

I'm pretty much the same cycle, but only to let the equipment cool.

Back