Mephisto Genetics 24 Carat and a Chemdogging By Margahooja

Another great Mephisto grow! I just got some Bubbly Kush F2's. I REALLY want to plant at least one, but my garden's overflowing as it is...lol!
It's like I can do no wrong. Gotta love it. I have to enjoy the moment, because it wasn't but almost a year ago when I had a few really crappy grows, (before Mephisto).

Last edited:
There will always be at least one in my garden!

Good luck with the trimming, it's the worst but best chore ever! Looking forward to the photos!

There will always be at least one in my garden!

For me it's:

There may or may not be one that ISN'T Mephisto in my garden. And at that point
it will be a Sweet or a Dragon :)

For me it's:

There may or may not be one that ISN'T Mephisto in my garden. And at that point
it will be a Sweet or a Dragon :)

That's it for me, Right now I have 5 Mephisto and 1 unmentionable orphan in my tent.

Prediction: Trapper's Mary Kate will be on top.

:bone::drool:Here's my wet, sticky, stinky, and stinky sticky fingers preliminary results. Mary Kate will prevail in the weight category. My Miss Chemdogging weighed in wet, with stems and there will be some more trimming after drying at 389 grams or 13.75 ounces. I figure I almost always lose 75% in the drying process plus that stem weight. She should yield a very respectable 3 ounces. I can't complain about that. That will be a personal best. Again, there will be some more trimming. Here's to Mary Kate being on top.

Attachments

• IMG_2635.jpg
    IMG_2635.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2638.jpg
    IMG_2638.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2642.jpg
    IMG_2642.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2643.jpg
    IMG_2643.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 99
Damn, that's a beautiful sight, Marga! Congratulations on the spectacular harvest!

Back