Mephisto Genetics 24 Carat and a Chemdogging By Margahooja

Just gorgeous! It took me a second to get the "Mary Kate on top..." but then I'm on Ashley at the moment (ha-HA! See what I did there?)

Great harvest job, Marga...it really is such a feeling when you get to finalize such an effort/labor of love.
The benefits of the grow are only half done. Now you get to smoke and share it. The hobby that keeps on giving :)

I bet you'll be closer to 4 than 3. I feel great about anything over 2.

Just gorgeous! It took me a second to get the "Mary Kate on top..." but then I'm on Ashley at the moment (ha-HA! See what I did there?)

Great harvest job, Marga...it really is such a feeling when you get to finalize such an effort/labor of love.
The benefits of the grow are only half done. Now you get to smoke and share it. The hobby that keeps on giving :)

I bet you'll be closer to 4 than 3. I feel great about anything over 2.
That's the way I am, 2 and I'm thrilled, so this is a big bonus.

Chemdogging results.

Very nice results here. She dried to 96.93 grams, or 3.42 ounces. This has to be the most potent smelling strain I've grown yet. Very powerful fume smell. Smoke report coming soon. A lot of nice chunky buds. Bowl O' buds.

margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture418134-img-2650.jpg

margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture418133-img-2651.jpg

margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture418132-img-2652.jpg

Good haul!
easily transferable into a tub o' buds providing wifey doesn't consume it all too quickly :)

she's like a kid in a candy store right now.

She's lucky to have a good grower like yourself on board. Anyway, extra well done and hope it helps her from us guys!

WOOOOOOOOO! I'm jealous....lol! I got a couple more stashed, I'll have to grow them soon as I have room!

:slap:

Back