Grow Mediums 2nd Autopot Grow- This time w/ 1gal airpots...

No tent I have seen can look any better than this tent. Way to gro !!!
:d5::worship:
Thank you my friend, i appreciate the love! However, your praise is far too high! I routinely find myself clicking on journals and thinking to myself “WOW! I would kill for results like theirs” This community is filled with so many talented growers and what makes this the best place to be is the sharing of knowledge, experiences, and overall welcoming vibe that is ever present. In fact I do recall thinking that very same thing about one of your very own grows a while back...

Ok we have a pandemic love-in going on. :cool1:
I have been told not to compare but I and some others do so all of the time. Your grow is super. Mine can look good. The last one of mine was SICK in the ugly sense of the word. I say WOW :kissass: to you.

You have very good words to describe AFN to me and most who stay around. I like growing weed. OK, that is out in the open whew! Thanks for doing a thread so others can learn. A big thanks to you.

Ok we have a pandemic love-in going on. :cool1:
I have been told not to compare but I and some others do so all of the time. Your grow is super. Mine can look good. The last one of mine was SICK in the ugly sense of the word. I say WOW :kissass: to you.

You have very good words to describe AFN to me and most who stay around. I like growing weed. OK, that is out in the open whew! Thanks for doing a thread so others can learn. A big thanks to you.
Well again, thanks for the kind words but we’re all here doing the same- sharing, learning, growing (ourselves, and our plants...)

Pic update from day 67. Meant to post it but never got around to it. Just a quick shot from the side window. Also I’ve adjusted my feed... it seems like the girls were feeling like there was too much nitrogen for their liking... hoping to see a positive effect on this lighter mix. EC was @ 1.1 the last few weeks. Haven’t moved it much yet... this last batch I mixed up is @ 1.0 EC but my mega crop component went from 1.5g/gal to 1.0g/gal and I increased bud explosion to 0.8g/gal. Depending on what I see going forward I might take it down to 0.8 EC on the next batch. All my feeds are @ 6.0-6.1PH currently using MC v2, 1g/gal, 1.5g/gal Cal-Mag pro, 0.8g/gal Bud Explosion, and 0.7ml/L of rhino skin

779B9405-D91B-4414-8A1D-2B49450BB0FB.jpeg

Pic update from day 67. Meant to post it but never got around to it. Just a quick shot from the side window. Also I’ve adjusted my feed... it seems like the girls were feeling like there was too much nitrogen for their liking... hoping to see a positive effect on this lighter mix. EC was @ 1.1 the last few weeks. Haven’t moved it much yet... this last batch I mixed up is @ 1.0 EC but my mega crop component went from 1.5g/gal to 1.0g/gal and I increased bud explosion to 0.8g/gal. Depending on what I see going forward I might take it down to 0.8 EC on the next batch. All my feeds are @ 6.0-6.1PH currently using MC v2, 1g/gal, 1.5g/gal Cal-Mag pro, 0.8g/gal Bud Explosion, and 0.7ml/L of rhino skin

View attachment 1191486
Just blowing up inside.

The irony is when I planted I figured I’d d be a week from harvest now... Not happening! Lol. Actually I have 2 Double Grape and a White Crack x Double Grape that probably will be done in 7-10 days. Nothing has been ideal in this grow! Lol. Those three are in a 2x4 now but the temps have been very low that tent the past few weeks... 17-19C for the majority of the time with peaks of 22 on a good day. Oh well... next run I’m hoping will be optimal throughout the entire grow!

Back