2nd grow! Advice on soil?

Ok now that’s a different perspective. I’ve read it usually comes from overwatering. I’ll be using the AC Infinity self watering bottoms once the roots fill out in the pot. From what I’ve researched, that would help with the gnats being that it waters from the bottom. The top soil is usually dry until it’s time use top dressings.
Ive heard that. @InkAddict$ uses the ac bases. I use ac infinity everything except those. But ive seen good plants from him before

I have a long journal it will tell you everything you need to know....the ac infinity self watering grow bases are worth it....I get nice plants feome them and easy to water...plants suck it right up....thats what they grow guys...
20230215_155949.jpg
Screenshot_20230212_171211_AC Infinity.jpg
IMG_20221227_164325_01.jpg

Now that’s a turn off. I’ve read about gnats arriving inside the bags. Is that with indoor grows? I have neem oil from last grow, but if possible I don’t want to use it. My goal is to keep my environment as stable as possible. What do you use now to grow with?
I use a hydro setup for half my girls and a blend of CoM and HF for the other half. I like to experiment.
I got a few gnats when I first started my present grow but watered with mosquito dunks and took care of it pretty quick.

There is 25 plants in the tent in the last pick I posted in a 5x5 tent ...under a HLG 650r Diablo series and ac infinity everything.....I use everything but their lighting..i use their tent, fan, exhaust, controls, and grow bases...everything they make is well made....

There is 25 plants in the tent in the last pick I posted in a 5x5 tent ...under a HLG 650r Diablo series and ac infinity everything.....I use everything but their lighting..i use their tent, fan, exhaust, controls, and grow bases...everything they make is well made....

That tent looks amazing! I bet it smells even better. I just got their 3x3 setup, along with their watering bases. Speaking of lights I am concerned that theirs won’t be enough for the 4 plants I plan to run. I do have a Viparspectra P2000 that I purchased last year that I might add during flowering if needed (hopefully I have the space). I purchased AC’s UIS control plug so that I can automate that with AC’s Controller. I’m excited for this run.

What do you grow in soil/nutes wise?

That tent looks amazing! I bet it smells even better. I just got their 3x3 setup, along with their watering bases. Speaking of lights I am concerned that theirs won’t be enough for the 4 plants I plan to run. I do have a Viparspectra P2000 that I purchased last year that I might add during flowering if needed (hopefully I have the space). I purchased AC’s UIS control plug so that I can automate that with AC’s Controller. I’m excited for this run.

What do you grow in soil/nutes wise?
If you have the ionboard s33, you should be fine for 4 plants as long as you manage the canopy. 4 plants filled up my 3x3 quick but my light is the s44.

Ok so I ended up going with this lineup. Going to experiment with CoM Amendments vs Gaia. I also picked up some DYNOMYCO. Going to experiment with that vs Xtreme Mykos. I’m going to run a Test A & B with Ethos Limited Edition Samo 78. Still haven’t decided on the auto’s yet. I w to do one from Mephisto’s & one from Ethos.

Any suggestions/changes I should take into account?

26C0C714-96F6-4D4A-9E79-EE1EDDFC4C30.jpeg

E60DCB1F-A8F7-4BF0-B92B-C4C0CE91C82A.jpeg

58E3CA22-5C04-4258-9801-6E4B9C63F40E.jpeg

946D0D0A-6B1F-4698-B1FE-BD2104CED4C8.jpeg

Back