2nd grow! Advice on soil?

I believe that’s the light that comes with the kit. I’m glad to hear that it should work. What made you choose the s44?
I plan on upgrading to a 4x4, i also got the 6" exhaust kit too. So now all I need is the 4 which is the cheapest and the s33 light and the tent and I can just swap exhausts and lights. I know it seems complicated but I figured when I wanted a bigger space, it wouldnt be AS expensive.

I keep the ac infinity self watering grow bases empty in bottom till plants can suck it up.....so any run off I suck up......I don't want gnats... o started getting some...if water let be......
Ok, gotcha thanks. I’m using a living soil, & running off is not recommended. Although I just popped a few seeds direct is soil & I already see gnats based of the little bit of water I’ve sprayed to help them germ. Otw to get some yellow stick traps, hopefully that helps

Fung gnats can be controlled and eliminated by top dressing with insect frass . :thumbsup:
Insect frass? I'll have to try this cause nothing is getting rid of mine...1st time having them....I've done senopad insecticide spray, the nematodes, and others...sticky pads...and I've cut it back but they are still there....hiding in the sides of the pots and their larvae are probably why my plants have been so small...eating the roots up....

Ok so I ended up going with this lineup. Going to experiment with CoM Amendments vs Gaia. I also picked up some DYNOMYCO. Going to experiment with that vs Xtreme Mykos. I’m going to run a Test A & B with Ethos Limited Edition Samo 78. Still haven’t decided on the auto’s yet. I w to do one from Mephisto’s & one from Ethos.

Any suggestions/changes I should take into account?

View attachment 1566118
View attachment 1566119
View attachment 1566120
View attachment 1566121
Looks like a good mix...I've heard good things....keep me posted...I'm always intrigued in trying out new things....

One thing to remember is to feed your soil as that will build up your micro herd , which will control a lot of problems , molasses is a great micro food , humic acid helps a lot too . bag soil is a base to build on .

One thing to remember is to feed your soil as that will build up your micro herd , which will control a lot of problems , molasses is a great micro food , humic acid helps a lot too . bag soil is a base to build on .
Correct I use both in all my compost teas....

Back