New Grower 2nd Grow: Anvil, Sour Stomper, CDLC // MH SP3000 // BioALL Org. Soil

It's a bit early for an actual smoke report, but I harvested a bit of kief from my CDLC and a good bit of kief from my Sour Stomper, and I've been sampling for a few days now. Just want to say that this CDLC kief is so good to me. I'm really loving the terps and terp sneezes that come with every hit I've taken so far. (I love terp sneezes.) Intense but comfortable high. Initially I get a feeling of euphoria and alertness but it mellows out more after a while. And that taste! I think it's classic gas I'm getting, and I love it. Not ready to comment on sour stomper yet, but I'm enjoying its kief a lot so far as well.

The CDLC and SS are my two favorite strains to grow. And you’re 100% correct on the gas in CDLC. The chems are the source of all the gas notes. Almost out of my CDLC rosin and I’m already missing it.

A quick look at a few nice sour stomper buds before they went into Grove Bags for the cure. These are the frostiest buds I've grown so far, by a good margin.

IMG_2335.JPG

Okay, my friends, I've wrapped up my second grow. I loved working with Anvil and, while she was a more challenging trim than my other girls this time, she produced some killer buds. Not a bad yield either, though not quite as much as I was expecting. All good. I'm now sitting on a bounty of quality cannabis unlike anything I've ever had.

IMG_2367.JPG

IMG_2372.JPG

Kinda hard to tell maybe in this pic, but the kief is def tinged purple.
IMG_2374.JPG

IMG_2381.JPG

Anvil weigh-in:

Buds: 84.22 grams / 3 ounces
Trim/larf/popcorn: 33.95
Kief: 1.68 grams
TOTAL: 117.18 grams / 4.185 ounces

And the Anvil solo cup grow yielded 6.41 grams of bud.

So all told, this grow with three 5-gallon-pot plants and three solo cup grows, under a 297-watt light, I yielded:

Buds: 245.29 grams / 8.76 ounces
Trim/larf/popcorn: 83.57 grams
Kief: 5.81 grams
TOTAL: 334.67 grams / 11.95 ounces

So that's 1.12 grams per watt if I count all usable material, or .83 grams per watt if I just count trimmed bud. Not sure how people usually measure this.

So that's a wrap, aside from maybe a smoke report. I consider it a successful grow. Now to clean up, take a breath, and get another one going. Thanks for tagging along, ladies and gents!

Okay, my friends, I've wrapped up my second grow. I loved working with Anvil and, while she was a more challenging trim than my other girls this time, she produced some killer buds. Not a bad yield either, though not quite as much as I was expecting. All good. I'm now sitting on a bounty of quality cannabis unlike anything I've ever had.

View attachment 1381271
View attachment 1381272
View attachment 1381274
View attachment 1381278

Anvil weigh-in:

So all told, this grow with three 5-gallon-pot plants and three solo cup grows, under a 297-watt light, I yielded:

So that's 1.12 grams per watt if I count all usable material, or .83 grams per watt if I just count trimmed bud. Not sure how people usually measure this.

So that's a wrap, aside from maybe a smoke report. I consider it a successful grow. Now to clean up, take a breath, and get another one going. Thanks for tagging along, ladies and gents!
Killing it brother, well done!! :worship:

Thanks for the rep, guys!

View attachment 1381271
View attachment 1381272
View attachment 1381274
View attachment 1381278

Anvil weigh-in:

Outstanding,enjoy the fruits of your labor mate.
:pimp:

Back