New Grower 2nd Grow: Anvil, Sour Stomper, CDLC // MH SP3000 // BioALL Org. Soil

I’ve yet to grow his stuff, but I love reading through his dedicated thread. So much knowledge flying around in there with the veterans here and of course, his content.
The Anvil I have finishing up now is easily the best plant I've ever grown to this point. Big, strong, productive and gorgeous. Can't wait to see how she smokes.

I really need to get my hands on some Mephisto genetics.

Your grow looks incredible man. Nice work!
Thanks! I really want to learn to keep the leaves from browning up on me, but hey, my second grow is better than my first, so that's progress.

It’s Day 93 of my second grow and I’m ready to wrap things up. I let my Anvil solo cup go until today and just chopped her and hung her up to dry a bit ago.

4C41519B-9A9C-4167-A277-037A802D60EF.jpeg

Tomorrow morning I’ll chop my big Anvil and the growing portion will be complete. She’s my best plant so far.

358C100D-0FC7-4D88-A295-05B66E78DDEF.jpeg

2E14C355-77D1-4733-8E7B-2B0560165823.jpeg

696C2B14-2721-478E-BF6D-9099C08A0783.jpeg

My Sour Stomper is on Day 4 of dry and seems like she’s getting close. I’m hoping she needs at least a couple more days, but we’ll see. She smells so good.

I’ve had my share of newb struggles once again, but this grow was better than my first and I’m pleased with the results so far. Just gotta stay on point through the final dry and cure and I should be sitting on the biggest and best stash of cannabis I’ve ever had. Pretty cool!

It’s Day 93 of my second grow and I’m ready to wrap things up. I let my Anvil solo cup go until today and just chopped her and hung her up to dry a bit ago.

View attachment 1379042

Tomorrow morning I’ll chop my big Anvil and the growing portion will be complete. She’s my best plant so far.

View attachment 1379043
View attachment 1379045
View attachment 1379046

My Sour Stomper is on Day 4 of dry and seems like she’s getting close. I’m hoping she needs at least a couple more days, but we’ll see. She smells so good.

I’ve had my share of newb struggles once again, but this grow was better than my first and I’m pleased with the results so far. Just gotta stay on point through the final dry and cure and I should be sitting on the biggest and best stash of cannabis I’ve ever had. Pretty cool!
You're gonna love that Anvil smoke! It's suppose to be goodie!!

Back