New Grower 2nd Grow: Anvil, Sour Stomper, CDLC // MH SP3000 // BioALL Org. Soil

Sour stomper is trimmed and in jars, and soon grove bags.

7359FE87-8C11-47FE-9B70-C1A7A1E20D67.jpeg

As for the weigh-in, I’m glad to say this plant was mostly legit bud. No larf which led to less low-quality material on this grow.

Buds: 97.08 grams
Trim: 17.84 grams
Kief: 3.63 grams
Usable material: 118.55 grams // 4.24 oz.

Pretty pumped with this plant, though I think I dried her just a bit too much. I’ll see what the RH is tomorrow and go from there. Also bummed about the crispy leaves on this plant, as some of them were hard to trim out and are still sprinkling the buds. Not worried about it, but I really want to keep my plants healthier next time. I have some changes planned that I hope will help.

I’m also pumped to use a trim bin on a sizable plant for the first time, and to have pulled so much screened kief. I’ll be sampling sour stomper for the first time ever this eve via that kief.

It’s Day 93 of my second grow and I’m ready to wrap things up. I let my Anvil solo cup go until today and just chopped her and hung her up to dry a bit ago.

View attachment 1379042

Tomorrow morning I’ll chop my big Anvil and the growing portion will be complete. She’s my best plant so far.

View attachment 1379043
View attachment 1379045
View attachment 1379046

My Sour Stomper is on Day 4 of dry and seems like she’s getting close. I’m hoping she needs at least a couple more days, but we’ll see. She smells so good.

I’ve had my share of newb struggles once again, but this grow was better than my first and I’m pleased with the results so far. Just gotta stay on point through the final dry and cure and I should be sitting on the biggest and best stash of cannabis I’ve ever had. Pretty cool!
Spectacular plant!

They really are. Can’t wait to try my hand at black strap next.
Did you notice any droopyness in the anvil?......I'm at 3 weeks on anvil and blackstrap in 1 gallon pots....trying to keep em small. both showed "needs water" signs, drooping, loss of turgidness in stems....watered em, blackstrap perked up, anvil still droopy after 24 hrs...

Did you notice any droopyness in the anvil?......I'm at 3 weeks on anvil and blackstrap in 1 gallon pots....trying to keep em small. both showed "needs water" signs, drooping, loss of turgidness in stems....watered em, blackstrap perked up, anvil still droopy after 24 hrs...
No, I didn’t. I don’t remember dropping at all. My main issue with my anvil was keeping her green enough. Seemed like I couldn’t get her enough nitrogen. But all in all she was my healthiest plant so far.

The Sour Stomper high is really wonderful! IMO does a very nice job of walking that hybrid line. The buds get even funkier and fruitier as they cure, and the ground aroma is lip-smacking good.

Enjoy!

The Sour Stomper high is really wonderful! IMO does a very nice job of walking that hybrid line. The buds get even funkier and fruitier as they cure, and the ground aroma is lip-smacking good.

Enjoy!
Can’t wait. I hope I didn’t overdry too much and screw the cure up. We’ll see where she ends up. The RH in the jars is still creeping up, so maybe I’ll be okay.

Can’t wait. I hope I didn’t overdry too much and screw the cure up. We’ll see where she ends up. The RH in the jars is still creeping up, so maybe I’ll be okay.
From what I've read you can recover from some over drying during cure, so you'll probably be fine!

Back