Indoor 2Stoned2Care Does DP Banana Blaze,DP Critical Orange Punch

Still cant figure out how to get the color out of these flowers lol they stay frosty big and green all the way through i miss how beautiful of a fade i used to get with soil. Maybe i should drop the temps on their 4 hours off? Idk

or would it be simpler to just run canna a/b, big bud, overdrive.
yes its a proven method i seen another member here growing awesome plants with that mix then i tried it out for a year you an look for a cheeper boost than the canna version i use shogun now its a slight bit cheeper but most of the boost products will be the most expensive product in the range it really does make a difference

Still cant figure out how to get the color out of these flowers lol they stay frosty big and green all the way through i miss how beautiful of a fade i used to get with soil. Maybe i should drop the temps on their 4 hours off? Idk
whats your flushing like are you checking run off numbers etc. through the last two weeks

Yeah just water lowering ppm to as low as i can inknow the coco has buildup of nutes but it shouldnt take long to flush. I flush from the resovoir cause if i flush from
Top watering i dont want to wash the salt back into the coco but idk

Yeah just water lowering ppm to as low as i can inknow the coco has buildup of nutes but it shouldnt take long to flush. I flush from the resovoir cause if i flush from
Top watering i dont want to wash the salt back into the coco but idk
iv no real experience with bottom feeding coco iv just top fed

@2Stoned2Care you are my friend and hero...wow, what a grow!
I have not seen you around, and miss you. Hope all is well.
XOXO
Mom

Back