Indoor 2Stoned2Care Does DP Banana Blaze,DP Critical Orange Punch

How come you went from coco to living soil? Btw 2stoned im working with a 2x2 with a ts1000 in 1 3.9 autopot pure coco with airdome running canna a+b, overdrive, big bud, pk 13/14. Scrogging and topping if needed. Heavy defoliation in flower after the stretch of the lower canopy below the scrog. Any tips to share? Also how can i get a beautiful fade on my flowers running coco/bottom feeding? Also flush or no flush? Kinda hard to flush At the end with the salt buildup from bottom feeding

How come you went from coco to living soil? Btw 2stoned im working with a 2x2 with a ts1000 in 1 3.9 autopot pure coco with airdome running canna a+b, overdrive, big bud, pk 13/14. Scrogging and topping if needed. Heavy defoliation in flower after the stretch of the lower canopy below the scrog. Any tips to share? Also how can i get a beautiful fade on my flowers running coco/bottom feeding? Also flush or no flush? Kinda hard to flush At the end with the salt buildup from bottom feeding
hello mate just curious why you use the pk 13/14 with big bud and overdrive these products do the same thing as far as i know

Well, I am really late to the party here, but my, what a fine grow! Spectacular girls, congratulations on an inspiring grow result. :pighug:

pk 13/14 mid flower. Overdrive late flower. Big bud early flower since cannaboost is really expensive. They have different pk ratios. But if proven pissing in the wind id gladly save the money lol

Althought i grow autos so i do wonder if big bud really even makes a difference with autos fast clock of life. Not sure thats the part i hate about nutrients, everyone grows a seed with great genetics and all of a sudden the nutes they used that grow are heaven sent! What really is the best when everything is dialed in and the mist clears? Who knows

pk 13/14 mid flower. Overdrive late flower. Big bud early flower since cannaboost is really expensive. They have different pk ratios. But if proven pissing in the wind id gladly save the money lol
in my opinion i would use one or the other so stick with the canna pk 13/14 or use the big bud and overdrive which is the way i did it when i was using canna base nutrients worked well for me
dont skip out on the boost if you can afford it mate it will really improve the smell and taste

Canna boost? So canna pk 13/14 and canna boost with calmag? How would i get that beautiful fade on autopots 100% coco with autoflowers

what about canna pk 13/14 and overdrive no boost or big bud?

Back