Indoor 2Stoned2Care Does DP Banana Blaze,DP Critical Orange Punch

7 weeks old today and 2 monsters

DSC_0003.JPG

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Quick update(been busy)
i have been defoliating banana blaze ready for the chop because she is just about ready to harvest,she will get maybe 2 weeks then down she comes.critical orange punch is about 4 weeks behind and yellowing fast which is lack of nutes,always learning new things growing which is great.
i know now what size pots i need to get them from seed to harvest without much input apart from water

DSC_0005.JPG

You're a machine 2stoned! I now see one of the key things u do is the merciless cull of slower seedlings, think that ensures u get the giants.

Great growing as usual.

Quick update(been busy)
i have been defoliating banana blaze ready for the chop because she is just about ready to harvest,she will get maybe 2 weeks then down she comes.critical orange punch is about 4 weeks behind and yellowing fast which is lack of nutes,always learning new things growing which is great.
i know now what size pots i need to get them from seed to harvest without much input apart from water

View attachment 1218124

Look at her !!!! The perfect sculpture of a lady who is growing the way they all can.

So banana blaze is in the jars curing,and next we have the other monster who has a few weeks left yet,but already she has huge colas

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

The critical orange punch is fast approaching the end now with mostly cloudy trics.
As for the new light i have not got 1 bad thing to say about it,so far as to say i will be getting another to replace my old faithful 200w diy led. she has given me very dense big buds on both girls because when banana blaze finished i used her to finish the critical off also.

DSC_0004.JPG

Great looking grow! I'm curious to know how your Banana Blaze turned out. I have a couple on the way.

Back