Sweet Seeds 2x250W HID/ Sweet Seeds-Moham Ram/Air-pot/Plagron

:bong:ha nice...good reason to be tired...glad i have two helpers :thumbs:...did yo try the scissor hash???

So the 3 chopped lady's dry weight is:
444.2g

I will update the harvest of the other 2girls

Okes I retrimmed the ladies, couse there are a lot of little lefs around the dried buds, and cured a little bit more, now It reached the final weight, what is:
374.2g

Excouse me for the early scale:) At the weekend I will chop down the last 2 girl.

I choped down the last 2 girls, they havent got any water for 4days and just waited in the darkness. The Wet wheight was around 450g, but it doesnt really matter, cousei dried them out before harvest. 4-5more day and I will come with the final wheight and the last post to my thread.
Thx for reading guys!

Only 3.2 lbs...what holdon did I do that right? lol, jesus...AMAZING!!!

Hey Abbadon,

Spectacular grow. Really really, beautiful. I see the title of the thread, 2x250W HID - is that still what you're running? What size is your tent? That's truly amazing there.

:slap: For the harvest!

Helluva grow bro! Had some gorgeous girls and an even better harvest.

Thank you guys, the dry weight of the last 2girls were 168g
In the end the final weight was:
542g

I used 2x250W HID for the first 5weeks and i changed it to 2x400W to the last 5weeks. I am happy for the results, the quality of the smoke is not the best, but not so bad:) I also tried out the sweet cheese auto in hydro, that produced 250g dried buds under a 400W HID, but the quality was super, a really strong clay smell ans taste and ofc it was incredible strong.

Back