Sweet Seeds 2x250W HID/ Sweet Seeds-Moham Ram/Air-pot/Plagron

I saw a really good film yesterday, and I wanna share with you guys. The film name was "Oldboy", It's an Asian film I guess, but really unusual. I really enjoyed, I hope u will too:)

WOW! i was just looking at this film not too long ago (havent watched it yet - but it seemed interesting to me)

korean film right? -- its a part of the trilogy (reason why i havent started it yet) - so far its a good review from you! lol.

----

plants are looking good just to get back on topic. cant wait to see how that closet fills up once the real budding begins.

:smokebuds:

WOW! i was just looking at this film not too long ago (havent watched it yet - but it seemed interesting to me)

korean film right? -- its a part of the trilogy (reason why i havent started it yet) - so far its a good review from you! lol.

----

plants are looking good just to get back on topic. cant wait to see how that closet fills up once the real budding begins.

:smokebuds:

Is It part of a trilogy? I havent known. Do you now the name of the other 2part? It's seems finised for me.

And back to the topic, I cant wait, too:) This is the most exiting part, couse here i can guess a 300g-650g yield, what is a really big range. I hope they are going to suprise me, ofc in the positive way:)

Well I started flush 4girls today, the little one get another week. My next up will be the harvest.

!!!!harvest first run!!!!

I choped downt 3girls from the 5:)

First one was beautiy maybe I burned a little bit them one the last week, but they were still great.

View attachment 185563View attachment 185560View attachment 185561View attachment 185562

I thought this one will be the biggest...
460g
but no:)

The second one was the original monster:D
View attachment 185564View attachment 185565View attachment 185566View attachment 185567View attachment 185568View attachment 185569View attachment 185570View attachment 185571View attachment 185572

578g
The Third one was okey, but nothing special
393g

I hope its okey for you guys. I was really tired at the third lady so there are no pic:) At the weekend i will cut down the next 2 girls, too.

:bong:ya know its a stellar haul when your too tired to press a button...beautiful work man

Back