Sweet Seeds 2x250W HID/ Sweet Seeds-Moham Ram/Air-pot/Plagron

beast looks like they would have taken bigger pots!

Yeah I think they would love the 15l Airpots, but only 5x 10l fit to my setup:) They will have to grow in these:toke:

they are looking like absolute monsters on there bro.

closet must be running out of space! -- leafs getting smashed on the sides? lol.

keep up the greatwork man! -- excited to see how much they give you. :smokebuds:

Smash em in there .....jeezs bro they rocking it fat byatches​

Thx Guys!:booya:

Maybe they grow out the space a little bit, but it was unavoidable. I am a little bit sad about the flowering, couse they need to finish in 7weeks, but as I see now, they will need another week or two. I got 3types of phenos, I got 2Top crop feno, they will prdocue around 100g/plant(I hope), but unfortunately there is a little princess, who will unfortunatelly produce much less... I supercroped 3 lady, and I havent used any training on the tallest and the smallest lady. I want them to grow in their natural method, but the tallest looks like a monster:jump: I love them!

I just caught up. Awesome setup, awesome growing. Keep it up. :pop::thread:

Day 47
Now 2x 400W

Nutrients / l:

Bloom 6ml/ l
Shooting Powder 0.64g/l
Bud Xl 2ml/l

They've already drunk 100ml greensensation, 70ml bloombastic, 100ml Bud Xl, 100ml plagron root, 100ml grow, 350g melasse and 750ml Bloom. The shooting powder one of the most powerfull booster on the market-0-39-25-, Now I give them the normal quantity, but i will rise it to 1.2g/l;) I think i will chop them at the 70.day. Lets see what these lamps are capable of;)

View attachment 176366View attachment 176367View attachment 176368View attachment 176369View attachment 176370View attachment 176371View attachment 176372View attachment 176373View attachment 176374View attachment 176375

I saw a really good film yesterday, and I wanna share with you guys. The film name was "Oldboy", It's an Asian film I guess, but really unusual. I really enjoyed, I hope u will too:)

Back