Outdoor Outdoor Multi-Strain Grow (20+ auto strains)

Sweet Seeds
  • Sweet Trainwreck (day 16)View attachment 561264
  • Dark Devil (day 16 on the left, day 10 on the right. day 21 below, after having the stem broken, trying to get roots back...) View attachment 561266View attachment 561268
  • Red Poison (day 10 on the left, day 16 on the right)View attachment 561269
  • Devil Cream (day 10 on the left and day 7 in coco/perlite on the right. Leaf burns on the coco one are Co2 burns from me trying a dumb experiment, burning the oxygen in a glass with a lighter and using that glass as a dome for the seedling... The second pic is one that is on day 16 without going under the LED, straight outside. If you look closely one of the first leaves has two blades instead of one on this plant)View attachment 561281 View attachment 561278
  • Bloody Skunk (day 10 both, first one under the LED and the other one outside, huge difference...) View attachment 561291View attachment 561293
Mephisto Genetics

Buddha Seeds

Family portrait of all those plants in my overcrowded tent, along with some photos in the solo cups (Dinafem Power Kush, Sweet Deep Grapefruit & Dinachem):
View attachment 561321

Top Tao Seeds

Continuing a bit later with the rest...
looking healthy and fast

Well fuck me, I just spotted a little bit of botrytis on a couple top buds of one of my Super Skunk auto (the same one that had the aphids invasion...)
View attachment 575279

The weather's been really bad lately, and the forecast isn't getting any better this week... Rain all day everyday next week pretty much... I'll be watching it closely over the next few days, it would hurt but I might have to chop this one early...

Anyways, I obviously removed the buds that had mold, so here's to my first harvested bud of the season!
View attachment 575280
damn that fungus, same plant with bugs, may not to grow again

damn that fungus, same plant with bugs, may not to grow again
Yeah definitely not growing that one again, awful pest and mold resistance indeed. I gave the last of the seeds I had away anyway.

These were technically F3s, a friend of mine originally bought the F1 seeds from Sensi Seeds and got a straight male in his autofem pack, so he seeded one of his females with it and gave me the seeds, which I grew last year and I reversed one of the plants with some CS (Theresia's mist) I had left and this plant is the result of all this.

One was eaten (probably by my damn hippie dog indeed haha) and I still have the biggest one which is close to harvest, I'll show it next update, very different pheno.

Back