32 Days Jack Herer Auto Any Advices?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Its been 32 days into my first grow ever and I was wondering if everything is going as expected. Any advice is really appreciated.

80x80x160 Grow Tent
Soil: Plagron Light Mix
Light: LM301H Samsung Quantum Board 240Watt
Humidity: Around 40% since 2 days around 60% before that
Temprature: 25-26 C
Lamp to light distance now: 65cm
Water: 6.2-3 pH, distilled water, 1Liter per 2-3 days

At the first week they suffered from light stress. Then I moved the light up. At the 15th day I started giving sensi bloom AB and voodoo juice 1ml/L. I was going to give nutes every watering following the TaNg schedule however I got nute burns and started giving plain pH ed water since the 20th day up until today.

Today (Day 32) I started giving sensi bloom AB and voodoo juice again and will add up carboload if they dont get nute burns again.

All of the plants from above:
B20914AB-2BE8-41D2-966A-C3F6F0E8949A.jpeg

First Plant:
21253980-E4A7-4C9A-9FEB-9F4FADE71772.jpeg
D1F09C81-6E98-4EFE-9CF6-E8A36F4A5D61.jpeg

Second Plant:
724F06C8-44ED-4B0B-A874-CCE342C56578.jpeg
AF4F7437-02A8-4759-969C-D80B28FC2CD7.jpeg

Third Plant:
94DF9ABF-848B-4A04-AD9B-D72A6AE400F7.jpeg
83EC8888-0DFB-4F39-B051-8AF7FF087AB2.jpeg

Is everything going right and on time? Any advices? Thank you so much.

They look good but on the edge of being over fertilized. Plagron or any pre-charged soil is always a guessing game as to when and how much fertilizer to use. Most soils of that type should be fertigated, watered, watered, repeat. Don't fertilize every time they need water.

What you need to learn about watering will come with practice. Here are the basic rules: Never let the soil dry out. Soil and or coco can become hydrophobic if allowed to dry. This means it repels water. This in turn will create dry pockets in the soil and roots there will die. If your soil - coco have accidentally dried out use a surfactant to help re-wet it. I like yucca powder. Don't let soil remain soggy by watering too much too often. Root rot, damping off, molds, fungus gnats and other problems start in soggy soil. When you do water water the entire pot. How to learn when to water starts before you plant the seed. Fill your container with fresh soil/coco and weigh it (heft it) this is the lightest weight and consider it a dry pot. Now slowly water until the soil/coco will no longer absorb the water and run-off begins; weigh the pot (heft it) this is the maximum water, the wettest the pot can get. The difference between wettest and driest is the maximum water weight, for ease of explanation lets just say the water weighs 20 pounds. When the pot loses 10 pounds (half of the water weight) it is time to water again. There is an art to watering.

You are doing fine so far!

:goodluck:

They look good but on the edge of being over fertilized. Plagron or any pre-charged soil is always a guessing game as to when and how much fertilizer to use. Most soils of that type should be fertigated, watered, watered, repeat. Don't fertilize every time they need water.

What you need to learn about watering will come with practice. Here are the basic rules: Never let the soil dry out. Soil and or coco can become hydrophobic if allowed to dry. This means it repels water. This in turn will create dry pockets in the soil and roots there will die. If your soil - coco have accidentally dried out use a surfactant to help re-wet it. I like yucca powder. Don't let soil remain soggy by watering too much too often. Root rot, damping off, molds, fungus gnats and other problems start in soggy soil. When you do water water the entire pot. How to learn when to water starts before you plant the seed. Fill your container with fresh soil/coco and weigh it (heft it) this is the lightest weight and consider it a dry pot. Now slowly water until the soil/coco will no longer absorb the water and run-off begins; weigh the pot (heft it) this is the maximum water, the wettest the pot can get. The difference between wettest and driest is the maximum water weight, for ease of explanation lets just say the water weighs 20 pounds. When the pot loses 10 pounds (half of the water weight) it is time to water again. There is an art to watering.

I cannot thank you enough. I know I dropped lots of question on the forum this week but thank you for answering all of them, it really helps me to improve my understanding of the plant. I wish the best for you :worship:

I will give plain water 1 or 2 times between each feeding from now on.

I didn't know the soil could become hydrophobic and I think I accidentally let the medium fully dry 2-3 times because I was scared of overwatering. I ve heard the weight method for watering but I just did not trust myself in being succesful doing that but I will go with that method from now on and trust my feelings :D One last question; I probably already have some dry pockets but I could not find yucca power in my area so what alternatives I can use and do I just mix it into my water?

I cannot thank you enough. I know I dropped lots of question on the forum this week but thank you for answering all of them, it really helps me to improve my understanding of the plant. I wish the best for you :worship:

I will give plain water 1 or 2 times between each feeding from now on.

I didn't know the soil could become hydrophobic and I think I accidentally let the medium fully dry 2-3 times because I was scared of overwatering. I ve heard the weight method for watering but I just did not trust myself in being succesful doing that but I will go with that method from now on and trust my feelings :D One last question; I probably already have some dry pockets but I could not find yucca power in my area so what alternatives I can use and do I just mix it into my water?
You can get commercial surfactants or use a drop of soap. It must be real soap and not detergent - huge difference.

This is what I use:

2021-04-26_11-55-03.png

There are many agricultural products.

2021-04-26_11-52-39.png

Yesterday I gave nutes before I posted this thread and you told me that they were at the edge of being over fertilized... Today I checked and there are some nute burned leaves :( Although I just did feeding 3 times in total on day 15 day 20 and day 32 they are still getting over fertilized (even after 12 days of break to nutes). What confuses me is that I get that I should cut all the nutes but first; I dont know for how long and how will I understand its time to give nutes again and secondly; if I cut lets say nutes like voodoo juice (since its something that helps developing the bacteria around roots) wouldnt my plant suffer from it? Should I just keep with some nutes and cut some nutes? This is really confusing for me. What should I do? THANK YOU.

Yesterday I gave nutes before I posted this thread and you told me that they were at the edge of being over fertilized... Today I checked and there are some nute burned leaves :( Although I just did feeding 3 times in total on day 15 day 20 and day 32 they are still getting over fertilized (even after 12 days of break to nutes). What confuses me is that I get that I should cut all the nutes but first; I dont know for how long and how will I understand its time to give nutes again and secondly; if I cut lets say nutes like voodoo juice (since its something that helps developing the bacteria around roots) wouldnt my plant suffer from it? Should I just keep with some nutes and cut some nutes? This is really confusing for me. What should I do? THANK YOU.
Well, fertilizing is a complicated task. No one expects you to be a pro the first time out. I have been growing plants - sometimes professionally for over 50 years - I am learning new stuff every day.

No, when you cut them you cut all of them. When you feed you feed all of them. Bio-Stimulants and Mycorrhizae are not nutrients and don't have the same rules. Products like Recharge can ramp-up the available nutrients in the pot so they may mimic nutrients but the action is on the soil and microbes not the direct ION input a a nutrient.

This is a thread I am working on:

Well, fertilizing is a complicated task. No one expects you to be a pro the first time out. I have been growing plants - sometimes professionally for over 50 years - I am learning new stuff every day.

No, when you cut them you cut all of them. When you feed you feed all of them. Bio-Stimulants and Mycorrhizae are not nutrients and don't have the same rules. Products like Recharge can ramp-up the available nutrients in the pot so they may mimic nutrients but the action is on the soil and microbes not the direct ION input a a nutrient.

This is a thread I am working on:

Thanks a lot, your thread helped me a lot. I now think that I might have a tap water with really high ppm so I will also get into checking that.

Just to be sure, I would like you to check if these are nutrient burns or something else if you have the time because they seem to be a bit different than what I see under nute burn discussions...

This one is an upper leaf:
F8D09D9D-CC08-476D-B9CE-808ED6D7591D.jpeg

These are lower leaves:
BB54F979-9995-47B8-ACDB-12291A31AE85.jpeg
44D59043-DA8D-444B-B435-9830B5C26F1F.jpeg
E6254DCD-332C-4435-A3DC-7EE89D8A689D.jpeg

All of these leaves are not on the same plant btw, three different plants

Last edited:
Thanks a lot, your thread helped me a lot. I now think that I might have a tap water with really high ppm so I will also get into checking that.

Just to be sure, I would like you to check if these are nutrient burns or something else if you have the time because they seem to be a bit different than what I see under nute burn discussions...

This one is an upper leaf:
View attachment 1311675

These are lower leaves:
View attachment 1311676
View attachment 1311678
View attachment 1311677

All of these leaves are not on the same plant btw, three different plants
Yes, those are nutrient problems but what caused them?

Yes, those are nutrient problems but what caused them?
I dont know. I was hoping may be you would know. Could it be because I did not feed them any nutrients for 12 days or is it because the nutrients in the soil was too much?

Hi everyone,
Its been 32 days into my first grow ever and I was wondering if everything is going as expected. Any advice is really appreciated.

80x80x160 Grow Tent
Soil: Plagron Light Mix
Light: LM301H Samsung Quantum Board 240Watt
Humidity: Around 40% since 2 days around 60% before that
Temprature: 25-26 C
Lamp to light distance now: 65cm
Water: 6.2-3 pH, distilled water, 1Liter per 2-3 days

At the first week they suffered from light stress. Then I moved the light up. At the 15th day I started giving sensi bloom AB and voodoo juice 1ml/L. I was going to give nutes every watering following the TaNg schedule however I got nute burns and started giving plain pH ed water since the 20th day up until today.

Today (Day 32) I started giving sensi bloom AB and voodoo juice again and will add up carboload if they dont get nute burns again.

All of the plants from above:
View attachment 1311151

First Plant:
View attachment 1311154
View attachment 1311155

Second Plant:
View attachment 1311152
View attachment 1311153

Third Plant:
View attachment 1311157
View attachment 1311158

Is everything going right and on time? Any advices? Thank you so much.
That's what I grew last time if you look at my pictures you will see what it looks like.

Back