Jack Herer Auto 16 days old

light used:
240watt quantum board samsung 301h

Climate:
%60 humidity, 24C temprature

View attachment 1306327
View attachment 1306328

@Fonz :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:.

Hard to say at this early stage but more likely than not too much Cal-Mag or just too much fertilizer overall. New growers have a tendency to overfeed.
Take a look here and see if this information is useful.

:goodluck:

@Fonz :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:.

Hard to say at this early stage but more likely than not too much Cal-Mag or just too much fertilizer overall. New growers have a tendency to overfeed.
Take a look here and see if this information is useful.

:goodluck:
Thank you so much but these spots started to Show up around 10th day even before I started giving nutes. I thought they might need Calmag and thats why I added that :(

Plagron does not recommend starting seeds in light mix. It may also have been too hot for your young plants. Who knows what is in that pot?

It’s pretty remarkable how many folks on here have been experiencing issues with these rusty/brown/orange spots in early veg lately - myself included.

The common denominator: adding Cal/mag early on to soil or pre-charged mediums, or having hard water in general... How hard is your water (ppm), and what’s in your soil starting off?

It’s pretty remarkable how many folks on here have been experiencing issues with these rusty/brown/orange spots in early veg lately - myself included.

The common denominator: adding Cal/mag early on to soil or pre-charged mediums, or having hard water in general... How hard is your water (ppm), and what’s in your soil starting off?
I dont have ppm device but I think my water is around 60-70 ppm (checked the website of the water company).

and this is the information for the soil:
image.jpg

I dont have ppm device but I think my water is around 60-70 ppm (checked the website of the water company).

and this is the information for the soil:
View attachment 1306633

Yeah looks like your medium was a little hot for seedlings. Not sure when you started feeding but it probably wasn't necessary for at least the first 10 days or so.

Anyway, I wouldn't stress too much over it. Weed is so resilient. Like I said, I overfed my plants calcium in the first couple of weeks with pre-charged soil. They got worse before they got better - 2 weeks into flower and I was contemplating chucking them and starting from scratch they looked so bad. I'm so glad I didn't. I'm in week 4 of flowering and they look great. Just keep on a good course of proper nutrients. Keep checking your pH and ppm/EC - you'll want to invest in some kind of TDS or EC device. Autoflowers like nutrient solutions under 550ppm during flowering. Go by ppm instead of "quarter strength" or "half strength".

Back