Cultivators Club
Reaction score
SeedBank : Mephisto Genetics

Strain: 4 Assed Monkey

Did it autoflower?: yep

Soil/hydro: Soil, BioBizz Lightmix

Nutes:
BioBizz Grow, Bloom, Alg a mic, Heaven

Light (kind and schedule): Platinum P150 for the first 5ish weeks,then a P300 for the remainder. 20/4

From seed to harvest date: 67 days

Dry Yield: ? enough to keep me happy for a while

High/Effect Duration:

Really heady stone, gives me a cloudy head, and makes my left eye red. I find 1 joint isn't quite enough, and 2 joints is too much. I swear she makes my lips go numb sometimes. The effect lasts a long time too, I still have glazed eyes a few hours afterwards. The initial head stone relaxes into a lovely body stone, perfect for a wet weekend, watching films, eating junk food. It gives me a great nights sleep, I like to walk the dog just before bed, and have a cheeky doobie, some weeds have that racy sativa effect so you can't sleep, but I'm out like a light with the 4AM.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: ****

I like the look of the final buds. Slightly loose, but not overly. Classic hybrid density. Liberal coating of trichomes.

THE GROWTH:

Stayed short, I wanted a little more height Finished early, I could have let her go a few more days, but my jars were empty, and she was sacrificed.

THE SMELL: ***** can I add an extra star? Or a diamond, the smell on this is award winning material

Oh man, this is something to behold. It's like a time machine, taking me back to my youth, growing Luton cheese. But more like a cheese 2.0. Massive sweetness, tart, with the typical earthy smell. But 4AM has a very distinctive cherry smell, which just brings back so many memories. Occasionaly we would get cuttings that smelt very similar, but Mephisto seem to have isolated that cherry smell, and amplified it. I took some home at Xmas, and people without knowing what it was, thought it was a special pheno of cheese. She nearly got me caught too. On harvest she STUNK! I filled our stairwell with the smell of fresh clipped herb, as a consequence, the bitter, childless old spinster upstairs has made it her mission to find the source. Asking all sorts of questions, calling resident meetings ect. So I can't smoke on the balcony anymore. Luckily she's really old, if the winter is rough, ill be able to smoke on the balcony really soon.

THE SMOKE: *****

Smooth, full bodied smoke. I love a lung full of this after having dinner.

THE HIGH
: *****

Top drawer. Stoned, but not debilitating. A certain level of motivation remains, even though your head is telling you to sit down and relax. For instance, yesterdays Samsquanch report was done after smoking some 4AM. I sat down, body wanted to, head didnt, 10 minutes later, I have a smoke report, and no real idea how I got there. It's quite fun. Not something I'll smoke during the day though,not unless I have a few hours to myself.

IMG_4486.JPG
IMG_4489.JPG
IMG_4490.JPG
IMG_4491.JPG
IMG_4493.JPG

"bitter, childless old spinster" lol. They are a universal plague. Reminds me of the Borg from Star Trek. Those hearing aids are actually alien implants... Stay safe, and enjoy your harvest!
Regards, Kyle

I have some 4AM on day 67 ( give or take). Both are small and squat and had great side branching without intervention. I put them both through hell! This Grow had many firsts. First auto, first organic, first led, and first tent grow. Having a hard time not harvesting! Looking mouth watering!!
7b058229d3acb53fad3ffc3a6c665ce3.jpg
3942f7f9870316477cd990c13a7971c7.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I have some 4AM on day 67 ( give or take). Both are small and squat and had great side branching without intervention. I put them both through hell! This Grow had many firsts. First auto, first organic, first led, and first tent grow. Having a hard time not harvesting! Looking mouth watering!!
7b058229d3acb53fad3ffc3a6c665ce3.jpg
3942f7f9870316477cd990c13a7971c7.jpg

Wish I had a magnifying loupe or something. They both have been sipping water the last few days. Getting close!!

SeedBank : Mephisto Genetics

Strain: 4 Assed Monkey

Did it autoflower?: yep

Soil/hydro: Soil, BioBizz Lightmix

Nutes:
BioBizz Grow, Bloom, Alg a mic, Heaven

Light (kind and schedule): Platinum P150 for the first 5ish weeks,then a P300 for the remainder. 20/4

From seed to harvest date: 67 days

Dry Yield: ? enough to keep me happy for a while

High/Effect Duration:

Really heady stone, gives me a cloudy head, and makes my left eye red. I find 1 joint isn't quite enough, and 2 joints is too much. I swear she makes my lips go numb sometimes. The effect lasts a long time too, I still have glazed eyes a few hours afterwards. The initial head stone relaxes into a lovely body stone, perfect for a wet weekend, watching films, eating junk food. It gives me a great nights sleep, I like to walk the dog just before bed, and have a cheeky doobie, some weeds have that racy sativa effect so you can't sleep, but I'm out like a light with the 4AM.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: ****

I like the look of the final buds. Slightly loose, but not overly. Classic hybrid density. Liberal coating of trichomes.

THE GROWTH:

Stayed short, I wanted a little more height Finished early, I could have let her go a few more days, but my jars were empty, and she was sacrificed.

THE SMELL: ***** can I add an extra star? Or a diamond, the smell on this is award winning material

Oh man, this is something to behold. It's like a time machine, taking me back to my youth, growing Luton cheese. But more like a cheese 2.0. Massive sweetness, tart, with the typical earthy smell. But 4AM has a very distinctive cherry smell, which just brings back so many memories. Occasionaly we would get cuttings that smelt very similar, but Mephisto seem to have isolated that cherry smell, and amplified it. I took some home at Xmas, and people without knowing what it was, thought it was a special pheno of cheese. She nearly got me caught too. On harvest she STUNK! I filled our stairwell with the smell of fresh clipped herb, as a consequence, the bitter, childless old spinster upstairs has made it her mission to find the source. Asking all sorts of questions, calling resident meetings ect. So I can't smoke on the balcony anymore. Luckily she's really old, if the winter is rough, ill be able to smoke on the balcony really soon.

THE SMOKE: *****

Smooth, full bodied smoke. I love a lung full of this after having dinner.

THE HIGH
: *****

Top drawer. Stoned, but not debilitating. A certain level of motivation remains, even though your head is telling you to sit down and relax. For instance, yesterdays Samsquanch report was done after smoking some 4AM. I sat down, body wanted to, head didnt, 10 minutes later, I have a smoke report, and no real idea how I got there. It's quite fun. Not something I'll smoke during the day though,not unless I have a few hours to myself.

View attachment 847519 View attachment 847520 View attachment 847521 View attachment 847522 View attachment 847524
Great review, it's making me all the more excited for mine!

Back