Mephisto Genetics 4 Assed Monkey plant it and almost forget it grow

Boomer80

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
This was a single plant grow I did just to have something to watch over this summer. I’m on day 77 right now and probably about a week away from chop. All I did for this grow was toss a single bean into a 3 gallon fabric pot with Superb Soil on the bottom third and the rest was CoM Stonington. I grew this entirely on my deck and made my own self watering wicking setup with the plant on 14” plant stand inside a deep dish plant tray. I have 2 wicking cords underneath and resting in the tray. All I did was make sure the cords were always in the water and filled up the reservoir as needed. The only feeding occurred after flower started and just gave them a 1/2 Strength Recharge top watering once a week. I think this was a little slow to get started as the first month was colder than I would have liked, but she charged right through.
I really just wanted to see how successful this would be as all my previous grows have been mostly in the tent. Might not b the most productive grow ever, but she sure was easy.
IMG_0918.jpeg

She looks healthy as can be. When u said super soil, are u referring to the super soil amendment? I am planning on doing the same wicking system u are doing. Cut a couple wick lines and have them dipping into the overflow trays underneath. Hoping that will get me through the first 30-40 days before I feed and switch to top watering.

She looks healthy as can be. When u said super soil, are u referring to the super soil amendment? I am planning on doing the same wicking system u are doing. Cut a couple wick lines and have them dipping into the overflow trays underneath. Hoping that will get me through the first 30-40 days before I feed and switch to top watering.
There is a product I bought a couple years ago for my first grow from “a pot for pot” called Superb Soil. It worked then so I got it again.

Back