Sweet Seeds 4 Dark Devils under 250W MH/HPS

Hi Supa. Welcome. How's that grow mix working for you? I was wondering if it was too hot. Are you in the german, french, or Italian speaking part?

Haha thanks for all the kind comments!:) I will update you with some new fresh pics of my DD's soon...

lol I know that, that chick which decorates my avatar is my fiancée and best friend for life (and she also loves da ganja plant :D ). I also have another gorgeous bud-shot with a dark devil cola (the ones I tried and grew outdoors on my small balcony). Check it out:

View attachment 281552

I thank god that she entered my life.:)
...i know how you feel i feel the same way about my better half.......

Hi Supa. Welcome. How's that grow mix working for you? I was wondering if it was too hot. Are you in the german, french, or Italian speaking part?

Hi chzrh! The growmix is working perfectly for my autos... i filled a little hole in the main soil with low nutrient soil befotr I put the seed in it. I'm living in the german part of Switzerland.:)

@CGR: Bless you, bro! I wish all the best for you and your wifey!:)

Your one lucky man!!!:smokebuds:

Thanks namvet, I also appreciate the BIG luck i have. And i'm hoping the dd buds get as big as my gf's boobies..:)

Last edited:
WOW! On all levels! I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the show :p

Hi Molegrower! Thanks a lot for your nice comment.:) I hope you will keep on enjoying the show. Greetings SSJ

Absolutely my friend... love good bud and big BOOBIES.. that's one of the reasons I married my wife a long long time ago.. ;-)

@ molegrower: Nice, I grant this to you, a ganja-loving big boobed woman with her heart on the right spot is such a jackpot!:D wish all the best and a lasting, harmonious relationship for you and your wifey! Peace!:)

@ molegrower: Nice, I grant this to you, a ganja-loving big boobed woman with her heart on the right spot is such a jackpot!:D wish all the best and a lasting, harmonious relationship for you and your wifey! Peace!:)

She is all that and then some. ;-).NOM NOM NOM. . Lol.. same to you my friend! Sending excellent KARMA you way :)

Back