Fast Buds 420 Fast Buds - Mimosa Cake 2021 Grow & Show - NiceNEasy

The Bedroom Gardener UK

Dragon Abuser
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cannabis, in all its forms.
Happy belated 4/20 everyone - the Mimosa has landed & with her hit the ground running.

Thanks of course to Fast Buds for the chance to try a new strain @Fast Buds Heather @Mañ'O'Green @Trichome farmer :bighug:

full

full

Kit is:

80x80x160cm Tent.
250w HPS. 20/4 for the duration.
Ionic nute range, some other bits and pieces like root stim & calmag in case of issues.
Bio Bizz All Mix soil.

My intention is to grow one large (for me) plant, using my 6lt pots. Seedling to go into a solo cup for the first week, and then transferred to the final after proper leaves develop.

One seed has been placed into a Root Riot today, and then in my tent. 250w Bulb will be replaced at the weekend to a new one, as will the filter - I suspect this may be a stinky one.

If your *large* pot is only 6L why not just start in that instead of bothering with transplant?
Looking forward to see that Mimosa Cake, it sounded very good reading about it on their website.

If your *large* pot is only 6L why not just start in that instead of bothering with transplant?
Looking forward to see that Mimosa Cake, it sounded very good reading about it on their website.
Honestly, there's no real reason at all - other than I've not made the pot up yet.

hello little girl nice to meet you:smoking::pass:

Back