Fast Buds 420 Fast Buds - Mimosa Cake 2021 Grow & Show - NiceNEasy

Day 56 (Week 8).

Our plant is in buildup mode now, with the buds growing thicker. Some leaf lightening due to possible PH issues, but nothing to worry about. There looked to be some light tip burning on the 3/4 strength nute mark, so going to ease off a little & PH check to ensure we get through ok.

full

full

Day 71 - Week 10.

Alright amigos, I have managed to get our cake out of the tent for a few shots. We are a week or so out now I believe, and I am beginning to feed plain water only from now on. She looks like she is trying to foxtail, but we''ll see. The smells are really nice. Proper strong canna aroma.

full

full

full

full

full

Day 71 - Week 10.

Alright amigos, I have managed to get our cake out of the tent for a few shots. We are a week or so out now I believe, and I am beginning to feed plain water only from now on. She looks like she is trying to foxtail, but we''ll see. The smells are really nice. Proper strong canna aroma.

full

full

full

full

full

She's a beauty brother :d5: :vibes:

Reactions: AMG
Day 76 - Week 11, nearly.

Finishing strong here & quickly. The plant is pretty much one big sticky, stinky bud. Plain water to finish, we are within a week of chop.

full

full

full

Alright, my friends. Our cake has been drying for nearly a week now. Now quite at smoking point, but think I'll give a little side bud a taste later anyway. For the moment, here's a couple of shots. The buds still need trimming, but man they look tasty already.

full

full

Giving yield the eyeball after a week & I'm thinking an easy 1.5oz (40g or so).

full

Trichs are stacked.

full

full

Back soon with the finals.

Nice nugs shots time - whoop, whoop :woody::smoking:

Mimosa Cake cut @ Day 79 Approx 1.5oz dried. Cured a few weeks in the pots & starting to smell very sweet. Excellent resin coverage. Nice dense buds & not much in the way of popcorn. Here are some of the more 'meaty' buds, with a light trim only.

full

full

full

full

full

full

Nice. Looks frosty. Please give us a taste report after a nice long cure.

Nice nugs shots time - whoop, whoop :woody::smoking:

Mimosa Cake cut @ Day 79 Approx 1.5oz dried. Cured a few weeks in the pots & starting to smell very sweet. Excellent resin coverage. Nice dense buds & not much in the way of popcorn. Here are some of the more 'meaty' buds, with a light trim only.

full

full

full

full

full

full

Hey m8.. missed the end of this.. delicious looking buds.. great job as usual.

Reactions: AMG
Back