Fast Buds 420 Fast Buds - Mimosa Cake 2021 Grow & Show - NiceNEasy

Hey m8.. lookin great so far.. and no nutes.. excellent.. the all mix worked out ok :d5:
Indeed bud. The All Mix does seem to be quite high in ferts, but the Mimosa is taking it well. She is very dark green in parts, so I'm not adding anything additional yet.

Cheers man, I do think she's going to be a little beauty (is already lol). My new filter is going in at the weekend, as she's getting a little smelly already.
you need a good filter in our game bro also I've not long done fastbuds gorilla cookies and holy fuck they stunk every time I opened the tent I was worried lol

Day 29.

Just over 4 weeks, and going strong. A little bit of stretch, but nothing major at all - possibly Indy Dom. Quite a few pistels coming up now. Usually I would have applied some LST by now, but I'm going to let this one go 'au natural' with it being so squat.

full

full

full

Day 37 (Week 5.2).

Nice fluffy tops starting to appear & a bit of stretch. Nothing too mad yet, but she really looks strong & this should transport into good buds. I have fed the first 3/4 strength feed of Bloom nutes & some Boost. I have noticed some lighter colour on some larger fan leaves. I will need to keep an eye on that

full

full

full

full

full

Day 42.

Only a quick one today, no outside plants as the builders are lurking. All looking well at the moment, nice fluffy tops & stretch. Wife complained yesterday about the smell after the tent was open for watering. That is usually a good sign.

full

full

Day 46.

Stretch seems to have stopped & putting on some weight now. I may defoliate a little in the week, as seems a little crowded towards the bottom & there are some nats flying around now. Other than that we are doing fine here.

full

full

Day 50.

One from inside the tent today, as smell security is becoming an issue. Still growing strong.

full

Back