Fast Buds 420 Fast Buds - Mimosa Cake 2021 Grow & Show - NiceNEasy

Day 4 call it, and I have transferred the little girl into her final pot. I think I may have vastly underestimated the size of my pot, as I said 6lt. I've just dumped 2/3 of a 20lt bag of Bio Bizz soil into the pot & it is not a full capacity yet. They must be 16lt pots, rather than 6lt.

Anyway, here she is in her new home.

full

full

And one with all the family.

full

I also put a new 250w bulb in.

full

full

Day 11, and a quick compare shot.

There have been a couple of temp issues over the last few days. They have been sorted now, so hoping for a lot of good growth over this week.

full

Day 13.

Things starting to kick in a little. Very pleased with the current rate of growth, only wish I had noticed the temp issues sooner, but learn and move on.

I have noticed a little curl at the end of the leaves, so wondering if the mix is slightly too hot at the moment. This is my first time using All Mix & there are internet reports in both directions. I'll keep an eye.

full

full

Day 17.

Got some nice growth going on now that the temps have been raised, so thought I'd get a pic in. Soil has settled so will top the pot up this weekend. I'm just letting the plant do its thing now. Light about 14" from top of the plant. Fan just broke, so need to sort that.

full

she looks awesome bro well done :smoking::d5:

Day 24.

A quick update today, in celebration of sexy times. We officially have a young lady

full

full

full

Back