Extraction 6 Ton DIY Rosin Press

Of the Terp Liquify? I bought the 1ml, its small but you dont need much, you start at 1-3 drops per Gram of Rosin. Then you can add a bit more depending on how much it breaks down, with no more than 10 drops per Gram. I only do it for myself, which is why I got the smaller one to start. If you are doing alot then obv. the 10ml would be for you.

https://760glass.com/blogs/tutorials/how-to-find-the-correct-terpene-ratio-for-cartridges, scroll down and it will show you how to determine the amount of terpines per gram you use/need.
Great link

Thats the stuff I just bought!!! It will be here today, ill let you know how it works!!
I would love to hear a report. It looks like good stuff, so I think you are going to be pleased. :goodluck: :thanks:

I would love to hear a report. It looks like good stuff, so I think you are going to be pleased. :goodluck: :thanks:
1633779965717.png
1633779986927.png

Works good, better than renyolds, no rips, nice and thick. Well worth the price for how many you get.

Finally some progress on my 6 ton press. Harbor Freight had a 25% off coupon $64.73 w/tax today so I pulled the trigger and bought the press. Still waiting for my heat cartridges to get here from China. The ram head I thought was designed to press fit on the shaft fit tight but slipped on and off. I used some foil to shim it on tight. Assembly was not too hard and all parts were accounted for.

View attachment 799894 View attachment 799895
You know they have a mini press. You may want the medium size press, but for others who may want something smaller, I'm just putting it out there. Then again I don't know if they still sell the small one.

Thanks for the tutorial, @Mañ'O'Green! That's an amazing piece of engineering, sourcing, and custom manufacturing! I'm making plans to put together my press based on yours. With the benefit of your experience with this project, are there any specs you'd change?

I found a cheap ram/pump combo that ought to work (10T, 2" stroke).
I sourced 7" x 2" steel channel and 7/8" threaded rod to make a frame if I can't find one ready-made.

Back