Nutrient lockout?

ChuckleBrother

Sometimes there's too much blood in my weedsystem
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Some shitty street dawg
My plants are 59 days into flower and have hardly budded at all, if it's nutrient lockout would flushing them at this stage be any help? I gave them pk9/18 way too early I think, so that possibly could be the cause. I'm in autopots so flushing is tricky. They should be much bigger than this at this stage surely.
Problem: slow bud growth

Medium/grow method: soil

Feed: and supplements used: shogun nutrients, bloom, sumo boost, PK 9/18, advanced nutrients rhino skin

water source: tap

Strain/age: watermelon zkittles day 59

light used: phlizon FD450 led

Climate: day 25c night 17c

Additional info

17050131129428199179375668525757.jpg
17050131675281171966896542583097.jpg
17050131809655294404856865842922.jpg
17050132290602221758171814331195.jpg

Last edited:
What are you using for media? If using soil I would not recommend flushing if your using coco you can do a flush to hopefully correct the issue cause it could be a salt build up from bottom feeding:shrug::pass:

What are you using for media? If using soil I would not recommend flushing if your using coco you can do a flush to hopefully correct the issue cause it could be a salt build up from bottom feeding:shrug::pass:
Bottom feeding is tricky me thinks, better for the excess salts to get removed by doing a top feed with 10~20% runoff each time, messes up pH too in some cases by bottom feeding

Yeah I'm using soil, I've done a few photo grows and not had a prob like this before grown exactly the same way, I only switched to autos as the photos were taking too long.... So don't flush in soil yeah, does that mean my crops a gonner?

Yeah I'm using soil, I've done a few photo grows and not had a prob like this before grown exactly the same way, I only switched to autos as the photos were taking too long.... So don't flush in soil yeah,

Yeah I would NOT flush using soil everything I've been taught it can cause more problems then good and there's not enough time left in the grow to get it back right. I would just give plain water for while and see if she improves.

does that mean my crops a gonner?

absolutely NOT I've had much worse looking plants make it to harvest with decent bud.

I honestly don't think they look that bad :headbang::pass:

It will also help to fill this out with the most info that you can and maybe someone else will have a better or different opinion. I am by no means a expert :d5::pass:

(copy and paste)-->

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:

Yeah I would NOT flush using soil everything I've been taught it can cause more problems then good and there's not enough time left in the grow to get it back right. I would just give plain water for while and see if she improves.

absolutely NOT I've had much worse looking plants make it to harvest with decent bud.

I honestly don't think they look that bad :headbang::pass:
They're supposed to finish in 10 weeks they're less than 2 away..... I've emptied the rez and given them just bloom at 1.2 EC gonna scrap the PK as that's the only thing I haven't used before and I think it's doing them in.

Problem: slow bud growth

Medium/grow method: soil

Feed: and supplements used: shogun nutrients, bloom, sumo boost, PK 9/18, advanced nutrients rhino skin

water source: tap

Strain/age: watermelon zkittles day 59

light used: phlizon FD450 led

Climate: day 25c night 17c

Additional info

It will also help to fill this out with the most info that you can and maybe someone else will have a better or different opinion. I am by no means a expert :d5::pass:

(copy and paste)-->

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:
Did you mean start a new thread? I've copied and pasted under here

They're supposed to finish in 10 weeks they're less than 2 away..... I've emptied the rez and given them just bloom at 1.2 EC gonna scrap the PK as that's the only thing I haven't used before and I think it's doing them in.

I take those estimates with a grain a salt and a 10 week strain is a fast one plus there's lots of variable that can speed up or slow them down. I don't feed my plants any more then 1.4 ec in coco DTW and even there I can get some tip burn depending on the strain

Back