A discussion about CBD and Auto flowers! Let's talk about it!

So 1 of 2 was had cbd expression at close to 1:1.sounds like the breeder needs to work on locking it down. As far as percentage goes id have to agree that the advertised max % is no more the genetic potential but may not be neccesarily realized for each cultivar ,same as thc strains. I anticipate a ton of r&d time and $ will be well spent perfecting the the cbd autos of the future ....
I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon, if at all (locking in the trait). Im not sure if it's possible with autos. That's part of what I want to talk about. In the photo period word, there are already cuts that have their verified ratios and percentages. You can breed two high cbd strains and hope for the best while working the offspring.. How do you find a high cbd auto and keep it around to work with? It has my brain hurting, lol. And I agree, it's going to take a ton of r&d with autos and cbd.

Hi Friends
Only a short question. Do anyone of you breed for cbd no matter if auto or photo?

Have a nice day
cu tobe
I haven't started yet, but am planning a photo period cbd project. I have the cuts In want to work with and have had them tested. But I'm still trying to fully understand the cbd trait and how it's passed on.

I haven't started yet, but am planning a photo period cbd project. I have the cuts In want to work with and have had them tested. But I'm still trying to fully understand the cbd trait and how it's passed on.
Hi Proph
I will take a look at my personal notes and translate it from German to English. I have done much research and compared it with my and @StickMan experience. I will post it in the next days. Probably @StickMan can help out with some good CBD stuff.

The
Harle tsu X z6 x autoCBD haze
is a great start. What terpene profile are you looking for?

cu tobe

Hi Proph
I will take a look at my personal notes and translate it from German to English. I have done much research and compared it with my and @StickMan experience. I will post it in the next days. Probably @StickMan can help out with some good CBD stuff.

The
Harle tsu X z6 x autoCBD haze
is a great start. What terpene profile are you looking for?

cu tobe
Thanks Tobe! I'd appreciate it! I'm looking for a gassy, oil rag terp profile. I want a chem type smoke with cbd effects. Is that cross you mentioned one of your crosses? I have a cut of Suzy Q and a cut of AC/DC at the moment. I also have a cut of chem d that I'd probably use as the chem source.

Thanks Tobe! I'd appreciate it! I'm looking for a gassy, oil rag terp profile. I want a chem type smoke with cbd effects. Is that cross you mentioned one of your crosses? I have a cut of Suzy Q and a cut of AC/DC at the moment. I also have a cut of chem d that I'd probably use as the chem source.
That's a cross from my friend @StickMan I am working with. I have grown them several times. I will take a look at the thread for this cross and tag you there. It's easier then copy that info. The AC/DC is also a good start. The breeding way @nbbeerguy posted earlier is the right way for autos but a long time project. I will go near that way but I will do the bx after I got a full webbed auto.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

I haven't bred anything cbd yet and just recently ive picked up some solomatic seeds to play with. Until i get a way to test for cbd ill just grow it out and try to look for frosty buds that dont get me as baked but chill me out.

I haven't bred anything cbd yet and just recently ive picked up some solomatic seeds to play with. Until i get a way to test for cbd ill just grow it out and try to look for frosty buds that dont get me as baked but chill me out.
I’ve grown some of sticks gear that’s f1 cross with a tested haze cbd. U can tell the cbd is there like u said the bud is frosty as any high powered I’ve grown but u hit a limit with the high. I don’t care what the numbers say I go by how it makes it works for me. I don’t really get high anymore because it really just helps cover all the nerve damage I have. Some strains do but lost just help high thc works very well for nerve pain I will say that the cbd helps from getting baked lol. Have fun for personal don’t worry about test but more how it works for your needs
Edit: I should say the high is much different and harder to achieve now.

Last edited:
I’m sure when the WHO re classifies cannabis all the test that Monsanto(Bayer) have been doing for years without government approval will allow them to provide us with the “Super Guaranteed CBD” seeds. Unfortunately you’ll have to feed them roundup and their pollen will effectively kill every living plant. But hey that’s the price of bug free super CBD buds.

Joking,

FB
:pass:

Back