Votes: 5 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mac & Cheese, Primal Punch, Arise
@Waira @Weed Warrior @Eyes on Fire @hecno

I’m a big fan of the KIS Organics podcast series but this particular podcast (also available on other platforms) is something I think all cannabis growers will find fascinating; and that ALL organic growers will want to check out! There’s some information in here that the bottled nutrient makers will not want you to hear - not just theory or supposition, but actual new scientific study results done on cannabis! The interview covers a wide range of topics with this researcher and growing consultant. I hope others enjoy it. It definitely got me thinking and reaffirmed my commitment to growing organically and trying my best to avoid using all, or at least most, bottled nutrients. Not because they are “bad” or anything like that but because they don’t seem to be necessary and are just another expense. Wait until you hear how much she saved a company by eliminating liquid nutrients! Listen to the podcast and see what you take away from it.

Here’s a link to the episode’s page on the KIS Organics website. It provides a bunch of other platforms to listen on as well as a option to listen directly through your browser. It’s available on PodBean as well:
https://www.kisorganics.com/pages/cannabis-cultivation-and-science-podcast-episode-43

Last edited:
Yeah a good portion or most of it most likely.The recent one I like is the trimming sciences one.pretty interesting since,even if ya grow a badass plant if ya dont prep for trim,trim and dry right,as well as jar and burp correctly it'll be shit.complete shit.potent lacking taste and harsh, shit LMAO

those podcasts arent bad

@Waira @Weed Warrior @Eyes on Fire @hecno

I’m a big fan of the KIS Organics podcast series but this particular podcast (also available on other platforms) is something I think all cannabis growers will find fascinating; and that ALL organic growers will want to check out! There’s some information in here that the bottled nutrient makers will not want you to hear - not just theory or supposition, but actual new scientific study results done on cannabis! The interview covers a wide range of topics with this researcher and growing consultant. I hope others enjoy it. It definitely got me thinking and reaffirmed my commitment to growing organically and trying my best to avoid using all, or at least most, bottled nutrients. Not because they are “bad” or anything like that but because they don’t seem to be necessary and are just another expense. Wait until you hear how much she saved a company by eliminating liquid nutrients! Listen to the podcast and see what you take away from it.

Here’s a link to the episode’s page on the KIS Organics website. It provides a bunch of other platforms to listen on as well as a option to listen directly through your browser. It’s available on PodBean as well:
https://www.kisorganics.com/pages/cannabis-cultivation-and-science-podcast-episode-43

I wonder what percentage profit the hydroponics shops make from bottled nutrients, my guess is it's a good percentage. I rely on my local shop for items other than nutrients so wouldn't like to see them suffer, but those shops that don't start carrying more Organic lines in the future may well start to suffer.

Back