Seed Stockers A quick chat (community feedback)

Aluminium heats up alot under heat and may fry the roots, and tin breaks down in oxygen and rusts, some have plastic coating tho,
Also if the tin or container is zinc galvenized it can break down too and mix with soil and throw off the levels.

Thanks buddy :thumbsup:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

it’s a pretty cool little kit, it came with perlite, Coco, a bit of charcoal, and some 20-20-20 I’m going to try it out and see how it works with this clone that I took a while ago. Unfortunately I recently found the mother is male which would make it a father. I just wanted to see if I could get it to root, mission successful. :D It has been sitting in this water bottle on my desk with this huge root, so I just transplanted to the ball jar.
You’ve heard of the solo cup party challenge, let’s do the ball version! Lol.
1614022004891.jpeg

it’s a pretty cool little kit, it came with perlite, Coco, a bit of charcoal, and some 20-20-20 I’m going to try it out and see how it works with this clone that I took a while ago. Unfortunately I recently found the mother is male which would make it a father. I just wanted to see if I could get it to root, mission successful. :D It has been sitting in this water bottle on my desk with this huge root, so I just transplanted to the ball jar.
You’ve heard of the solo cup party challenge, let’s do the ball version! Lol.
View attachment 1289944

Looks like moonshine madness :crying:

Cool looking kit mate :thumbsup:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

I don't think using a beer can for a 9-10 week Auto would be a cause for concern of health to be honest but we could pick a 1/2 Coke bottle for the Cola Wars idea.
That Herb Kit posted there are giving me ideas of a mini DWC :)

I don't think using a beer can for a 9-10 week Auto would be a cause for concern of health to be honest but we could pick a 1/2 Coke bottle for the Cola Wars idea.
That Herb Kit posted there are giving me ideas of a mini DWC :)
Haha I'm the same, looking at different ideas, it looks cool,
I've got 3 sprouts in 9cm nursery pots in coir, and top dress compost, can I construct somthing with one of them, lol

Thanks for adding the Facebook comments mate :thumbsup:

I do like the sound of the "Cola Wars" . Bit of recycling with the containers which is always cool for the environment :pass:

I think the Solo Cup Challenge could be first up buddy as its relatively easy to set up, members know the format and we always have a blast with those :pass:

A few have suggested beer cans or soda/pop cans. The only concern I have with this, could this play with ec/ppm as you would essentially be growing in aluminum?

Could growing in a metal container have any bad results etc?

:crying::crying::crying:
I think it's a 25 or 30 ltr air pot mate :d5:

Back