Seed Stockers A quick chat (community feedback)

Seedstockers-Mark

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
Website
seedstockers.com
Hello everyone,

Just a quick thread to gather some community feedback to see what the community would like to see moving forward.

I was thinking of a "best picture thread" competition, those always tens to be fun and I 100% want to do another "Solo Cup Challenge" on the AFN, those are a blast :pass:

If you've got any ideas on what you would like to see in regards to competitions etc. Drop your thoughts here :thumbsup:

Thanks all :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

I'm not too creative to help with ideas, but I'm interested in seeing what others suggest! The wellie challenge was very interesting.

Yep, wellie challenge was/still is, very good fun, it's nearly at the end though so maybe a similar competition but growing in a 1/2 L beer can this time instead and everyone growing the same strain....

Hello everyone,

Just a quick thread to gather some community feedback to see what the community would like to see moving forward.

I was thinking of a "best picture thread" competition, those always tens to be fun and I 100% want to do another "Solo Cup Challenge" on the AFN, those are a blast :pass:

If you've got any ideas on what you would like to see in regards to competitions etc. Drop your thoughts here :thumbsup:

Thanks all :bighug:

Mark..

Good to see you back in your familiar territory Mark! I've posted a link to this thread on our Facebook group and invited our FB followers to also suggest in some ideas!

Good to see you back in your familiar territory Mark! I've posted a link to this thread on our Facebook group and invited our FB followers to also suggest in some ideas!

Thanks brother :bighug:

I'll drop you a PM mate :thumbsup:

Mark..

From Facebook we have two more suggestions:

1. "fast version photo outdoor grow this summer"
2. "A one cola only challenge would be fun." (on a personal note, if we do this, I believe we should call it the COLA WARS (Pepsi/Coke, drink your heart out.)

the solo cup ones are always a blast and the 2 litre or 1-litre cola wars sound a great idea or we could even have the cola can wars or the beer can grow off anyhow I'm game for anything you decide on mark

1 gallon or 4l contest, milk carton contest, cloth shopping bag contest

Topped auto contest, natural non topped auto contest (indoor or outdoor)

1 gallon or 4l contest, milk carton contest, cloth shopping bag contest

Topped auto contest, natural non topped auto contest (indoor or outdoor)

...and then there'z the contest to see who can come up with the best contest :coffee: ppp

Back