Seed Stockers A quick chat (community feedback)

Oh this one I'm curious to see how it goes :biggrin:
They are Banging on still mate.. Pop into the diary and say ello :d5:
IMG_20210301_180509.jpg

This will be for seedstockers gear only? If so, can’t join. Hard to get seedstockers gear...

This will be a Seed Stockers Solo Cup Challenge my friend :nono:

We will be supplying the seeds to around 30+ members. Maybe you'll get lucky :pass:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

This will be a Seed Stockers Solo Cup Challenge my friend :nono:

We will be supplying the seeds to around 30+ members. Maybe you'll get lucky :pass:

Mark..
That would be awesome! Never grew a solo up girl yet... if I’m not chosen, I may grow along with something else...

Awesome :thumbsup:

How to participate? US only?

It will be worldwide but as a company we can't ship to the USA. We could ship to say Canada or the EU if you have a friend in those regions, then they ship to you?

I'll be getting the official thread up this week mate :thumbsup:

This is more just a general discussion thread :pass:

Mark..

It will be worldwide but as a company we can't ship to the USA. We could ship to say Canada or the EU if you have a friend in those regions, then they ship to you?

Mark..
i cant wait mark also i don't mind running the show if you like :pass:

Mark..
Aah, I understand. No problem then... I’ll just grow along then for fun. One of these days though, I will find a way to get Blackberry gum auto! Lol

Back