About MMJ Security:

I had a little scare this weekend...so far no indication that my goose is cooked, but thinking about the way ahead, the single best method to not get busted is to grow guerilla style outdoors.

You go find a spot in the winter when there's no vegetation out, clear a small 2 plant patch, fertilize/aerate/perlitize your patch, making 3 - 5 small 2 plant patches within a 100sqM area, as described in the video. Pick a planting date based on your local farmer's almanac/solstice timing, then count backwards and pop beans or cut clones about a month prior. Until I own a house where I can run an indoor setup in the basement OR live in a legal or at least decriminalized state, I'm not going to take any more risks trying to keep a super-obvious, super-stinky, unsecured pot plant around for 70-150 days at a time. Unfortunately, the best way to not get busted is to not grow anywhere near your property...

Unfortunately, the best way to not get busted is to not grow anywhere near your property...

true!!

Next best thing is to cover all the bases as best as possible. Lean the odds in your favor... and dont EVER tell ANYONE! :toke:

true!!

Next best thing is to cover all the bases as best as possible. Lean the odds in your favor... and dont EVER tell ANYONE! :toke:
THE GOLDEN RULE :bow:

Never plan on breaking The Golden Rule unless the country comes to it's senses and makes it legal.

even then... theres still ass holes who would rob you...

:smokeit:

My oldest son is a recreational cannabis user.
He has always lived in apts.
I would never encourage him to grow until he is exclusively in control of his enviroment.
Apts have way too many scuzzy maintenance men that go through your stuff when they are servicing the apt. Or just when they want to be snoopy or pilfer something.
I have a couple of very secure clandestine growboxs going and I can't imagine trying to conceal them in an apt.

Back