Grow Room AC Infinity has side bars now!

Badfinger

High as a Kite
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I see AC is now offering side bars for their tents. Kind of totally different concept for attachment IMO. Not sure what I think of it after first glance.

4x4 size here

I see AC is now offering side bars for their tents. Kind of totally different concept for attachment IMO. Not sure what I think of it after first glance.

4x4 size here
Looks like it'll be more planted than my gorilla tent supports. Although I move the one side where I access the tent up and down often as I need to get in and out so I'm not sure they would make it very easy.

Looks like it'll be more planted than my gorilla tent supports. Although I move the one side where I access the tent up and down often as I need to get in and out so I'm not sure they would make it very easy.
My first thought was, they are a tad over engineered. They do not look like something easy to install if you already have a grow going on. I think you pretty much have to take the shell off the tent to install them. Thye still dont have a pdf manual to download yet, so I could be wrong.

My first thought was, they are a tad over engineered. They do not look like something easy to install if you already have a grow going on. I think you pretty much have to take the shell off the tent to install them. Thye still dont have a pdf manual to download yet, so I could be wrong.
Yeah I agree, took a simple concept and went too crazy with it. It looks like the two sides have to lock in place at the same point so if you need to slide one up or down or even just remove one temporarily you'd have to remove or slide the supports for the ones its attached to on the other side. I'm sure it will work great and be strong but I could see that being very annoying. Granted I run all AC infinity gear so I'm saying all this even being biased towards their products.

With it being more expensive than my gorilla tent ones I'll probably just stick with those. Haven't had any issues with those yet at all!

Back