AFN 3.0 (March 2023 - Bugs, Oopsies, "Why did you do this?", and other Reporting)

After making this post I was able to get it working by doing stuff I've been trying for two days but it works now.
:coco: :gassy: :gassy1: :spels::yoinks::cooldance::thumbsup::thanks::drool:
They have been working on the emoji as we speak more have been added everyday bunch got loaded today might have been some of your issues :d5::pass:

I'm in email contact with member InkAddict$, he is locked out of the site, and unable to reset his password.

He is asking for an admin to help.
Thanks for the heads-up mate! I think I can help.... Is his email on file here still good? I may have to email him a new temp PW (the automated one isn't working yet I guess), Then he can sign in with it, and then go change it when he gets in...

Please, please allow us to shut off the slippy slider effects. They're completely out of place in a site like this. High fashion, a private part of the Mercedes site, etc. would use that to entertain visitors might be more suitable since those would be places where form is more important than function and where no one really uses the site. When it comes to a site that people actually use, it looks out of place and adds absolutely nothing to the user experience. If

Also, you folks do have our email addresses, right? Next time you decide to redo the site and then adopt a URL that is hard to find, how about some forewarning? Perhaps schedule in a couple of mass emails - 30 days, 15 days, 7 days, 1 day. Perhaps I missed them - they weren't in my spam filter - but the only way I even knew that auto flower.net was gone was because someone on rollitup.com brought it up and they were good enough to post the new URL.

Then again maybe it's me — my parents moved once and didn't tell me their new address, so… ;-)

Please, please allow us to shut off the slippy slider effects. They're completely out of place in a site like this. High fashion, a private part of the Mercedes site, etc. would use that to entertain visitors might be more suitable since those would be places where form is more important than function and where no one really uses the site. When it comes to a site that people actually use, it looks out of place and adds absolutely nothing to the user experience. If

Also, you folks do have our email addresses, right? Next time you decide to redo the site and then adopt a URL that is hard to find, how about some forewarning? Perhaps schedule in a couple of mass emails - 30 days, 15 days, 7 days, 1 day. Perhaps I missed them - they weren't in my spam filter - but the only way I even knew that auto flower.net was gone was because someone on rollitup.com brought it up and they were good enough to post the new URL.

Then again maybe it's me — my parents moved once and didn't tell me their new address, so… ;-)

Part of running a cannabis forum is creating tricky traps and puzzles that we inadvertently put upon our members to solve. AFN 4.0 is rumored to be a full blown puzzle room that starts at a Red Lobster.

Back