AFN 3.0 (March 2023 - Bugs, Oopsies, "Why did you do this?", and other Reporting)

Part of running a cannabis forum is creating tricky traps and puzzles that we inadvertently put upon our members to solve. AFN 4.0 is rumored to be a full blown puzzle room that starts at a Red Lobster.
Got a chuckle out of that. Thank you!

The new site is a big improvement but I'm wouldn't have complained about the previous design. So far, what I see in the new site is that the visual appeal is way up and the speed is very much appreciated.

As a rule, I don't use the "dark" theme but that just changed - the layout and colors work really, really well.

Hats off to you (all)!

I just had a thought, I don't have it but I know many people do so...

@Son of Hobbes @Mossy @wwwillie - Not sure who has access but perhaps mentioning the new site address on the official AFN instagram? I suspect people may look there to see. If it's already there then all good. I don't use it but just an idea.

@Son of Hobbes @Mossy @wwwillie - Not sure who has access but perhaps mentioning the new site address on the official AFN instagram? I suspect people may look there to see. If it's already there then all good. I don't use it but just an idea.
Good stuff, thanks.

I was refreshing autoflower.net for days hoping it would start working again, until finally somebody posted the new link on the error page at autoflower.net... Now autoflower.net doesn't even bring up an error page. You can point multiple domain names to the same website. It would be good if the old address forwards to the new address automatically.

Do you plan on putting forwards into place? It's such a pain to encounter external links via google and then find that the link is outdated and dead. Concurrently, do you plan on fixing internal links? E.g. the link in my signature is now dead as well. Should be pretty simple to convert the old domain to the new internally

Do you plan on putting forwards into place? It's such a pain to encounter external links via google and then find that the link is outdated and dead. Concurrently, do you plan on fixing internal links? E.g. the link in my signature is now dead as well. Should be pretty simple to convert the old domain to the new internally

Links in your signature can/need to be fixed on your end.. Just replace the old .net address with this.. I copied and pasted took me about 5 mins mine work again

I had one but now that I've read through the thread I've forgotten what is was, will circle back if/when I remember.

Oh wait, I remember now! In the mobile app I was attempting to figure out how to get the url for a thread. I did figure it out and find the share button at the bottom of the page eventually, but having the option to grab the url at the top of the page would be helpful as it's where people tend to go looking for it.

Back