Seed Stockers AK420, Power Plant, Blackberry Gum, with a smattering of BDSM

Ribbzzy

Trig, why'd you aways call me Dave?
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Wassup AFNers. Looking forward to growing these out over the next weeks. A couple of sativas, and a fruity indica for bedtime. Thanks to @DutchPassionTony and his generosity.
Set up, Platinum P300, bigger smart pots this time, 15 liter instead of 11, BioBizz light mix, BioBizz nutes, Phresh hyper fan. Seeds were dropped yesterday, my trusty 2 plate method, set in a warm place, 2 of each, best will be picked in a couple of weeks.
IMG_4053.JPG
IMG_4054.JPG

Good luck pal,:thumbsup:, particularly intrested in BlackBerry gum :d5:
Ta very much, let's hope I do it justice. The decsription nailed it for me.
I'm gonna be splitting my room in a week or 2, vertically. My room Is 70cm ish x 70cm ish x 2m high. I always have a lot of dead air at the top, so I'm splitting it, P300 at the top, P150 on the bottom, 3 plants started 5 weeks apart, start at the bottom under the 150, move up to finish under the 300.

Ta very much, let's hope I do it justice. The decsription nailed it for me.
I'm gonna be splitting my room in a week or 2, vertically. My room Is 70cm ish x 70cm ish x 2m high. I always have a lot of dead air at the top, so I'm splitting it, P300 at the top, P150 on the bottom, 3 plants started 5 weeks apart, start at the bottom under the 150, move up to finish under the 300.

Great idea! :thumbsup:,

Great idea! :thumbsup:,
when it's done, I'll get a few pic's up, idea has been running around for a while, I was basically waiting for the green light to get a new light. Can still use the same exractor for both, just need a new circular fan, and I've doubled my output for very little outlay

double bloody decker

no not that one,interesting look forward to the show.
:pighug:

That's what I'll call my perpetual grow, Ribbz does a double decker.
That vid.....ouch. Love the way he gets up and just walks straight into the pub. You can't stop a Brit getting his pint :cheers:

:rofl:

Back