Mephisto Genetics Samsquanch OG, 4 Assed Monkey, Creme de la Chem

Good to know dude...I’ve got a samsquansh just started flowering...something to look forward too :pass:
You'll love it. I like her because she is understated. CDLC and 4AM are loud and aggressive, and in a coffeeshop setting, the Samsquanch could easily be overlooked, as people mainly buy with their nose. But she is a triumph, people who know their weed will love this strain.

You'll love it. I like her because she is understated. CDLC and 4AM are loud and aggressive, and in a coffeeshop setting, the Samsquanch could easily be overlooked, as people mainly buy with their nose. But she is a triumph, people who know their weed will love this strain.

Hey I believe you, the buds on that strain look nice! I think the Double Grapes I did had some of the lowest odor of any Mephisto Strain I have done. But the quality is very high. I love a stinker, but not always a sign of potency.

Sounds good to me man...mines just started to stack on the buds,and is the tallest plant in the hps tent lol.

Hey I believe you, the buds on that strain look nice! I think the Double Grapes I did had some of the lowest odor of any Mephisto Strain I have done. But the quality is very high. I love a stinker, but not always a sign of potency.

Sounds good to me man...mines just started to stack on the buds,and is the tallest plant in the hps tent lol.
mine got big too. If she wasn't bent over, she'd have hit 90cm tall

@Ribbzzy happy new year mate! I lost track of this thread among other things over the holidays but wow your smoke reports are TOP NOTCH as always and full of amazing pictures of sticky goodness! Killer harvests across the board as always and I trust that you are enjoying the goods :greenthumb:

Thank you so much for all you do man it helps a ton seeing all the strains you grow and how well you document them and review them

CHEERS!!!

Back