AN trio PH Perfect Micro,Grow,Bloom,B-52, Hydroguard in DWC

Reaction score
I am currently trying DWC and Mephisto CDLC. I am in my 1st week of veg.almost on week 2. I started out with 1/2 of the recommended doses (5.5ml of grow,micro,bloom each) 8ml of b-52, and added GH Cal./Mag 6ml,6ml of hydroguard in 3 gallons of distilled water. I have grown this plant in soil and she was very dark green. The one I am growing in DWC is really light green . My water temp is 68 to 70f,RH 55%. Light at 300 on my quantum par meter, I have a 1750 gph com. Air pump running two dwc buckets with 2 - 4"x2" cylinder air stones per bucket. Water 1" below 6" net pot.
I was thinking she looks like she could use a little more nutes. This is my first time in dwc so was wondering how much should I increase the doses? The chart says 2nd week veg 2ml/l, that sounds like a lot. Other people have warned me about going by the charts saying they over feed. My ppm was 625 with the first nutes and in 4 days she ate 115 ppm .
Also do I need the cal mag?

I had good results up to 1.8 EC using those nutes with autoflowers. Just read you plant, increase by 10% if needed. Search for "Han's feeding schedule." That's where I started.

PS. Invest into some military-grade Calmag, you gonna need it.

I had good results up to 1.8 EC using those nutes with autoflowers. Just read you plant, increase by 10% if needed. Search for "Han's feeding schedule." That's where I started.

On the cal/mag how much? with the an trio in dwc. Is the Hans feeding sched for coco? I am in dwc is it the same?

oh yes Thank you so much

On the cal/mag how much? with the an trio in dwc. Is the Hans feeding sched for coco? I am in dwc is it the same?
Usually stick with the recommendations on the bottle. You can start with 1/2 and go up from there. Test the water EC before and after adding it to see your increase. Usually in dwc, you go lighter on the nutes, 1.2-1.5 EC totals. You can test it yourself by increasing nutes by 10% until you see nute burn or clawing. Also keep in mind every company has different recommended EC values.

Usually stick with the recommendations on the bottle. You can start with 1/2 and go up from there. Test the water EC before and after adding it to see your increase. Usually in dwc, you go lighter on the nutes, 1.2-1.5 EC totals. You can test it yourself by increasing nutes by 10% until you see nute burn or clawing. Also keep in mind every company has different recommended EC values.
on the ec values what scale are you using ,500,640,700(.5ppm,.64ppm,.70ppm) my apera reads at 700scale,.7ppm so if I am reading ec of 1.5 then it is 1050ppm

EC is measured the same. Only ppm is different based on your scale. That's why I specified EC. Monitoring EC is a great tool to dial in your nutes.

EC is measured the same. Only ppm is different based on your scale. That's why I specified EC. Monitoring EC is a great tool to dial in your nutes.
ok so what is your ppm set on? I am learning sorry so many questions. so if my parameters are factory set for .71 scale ppm and someone else is .50 scale ppm and I measure ec will not the two be different? cause the ec will be 1.2 and the .50 will read 6oo ppm and the .71 scale will have 1.2 ec but 840 ppm.

ok so what is your ppm set on? I am learning sorry so many questions. so if my parameters are factory set for .71 scale ppm and someone else is .50 scale ppm and I measure ec will not the two be different? cause the ec will be 1.2 and the .50 will read 6oo ppm and the .71 scale will have 1.2 ec but 840 ppm.
Hi my friend if you meter does ec that's universal so it doesn't matter what meter that's only with ppm

i have a ec60 from apera it does ec,tds, salinity .

Back