My first dwc running Mephisto Creme de la Chem ❤❤❤ Going into flower

Reaction score
There are two pics below, One in soil (past grow in soil) One in DWC (currently growing). I had her dialed in in soil. I noticed she doesn't like a heavy feeding. (in soil)
Currently I am feeding her as follows:
10ml of AN Cal/mag xtra EC= 296
12ml of AN Micro ph perfect EC=526
12ml of AN Grow ph perfect EC=677
12ml of AN Bloom ph perfect EC=796
12ml of AN B-52 EC=905
12ml of AN Bud Candy EC=963
10ml of Purpinator EC=1073
added 6.5ml of hydroguard

All this mixed in the order listed above with 3.25 gallons of Distilled water
The EC was measured as I put each nutrient in and stirred really well. So I took a ec reading everytime I added something for a total of 1073 ec . This is not ppm(tds)

I have AN Bud Ignitor , AN Nirvana , AN big bud , as well. It looks like by the charts I will drop the b-52 and I will be adding AN Bud Ignitor to the mix. I will loose 109EC on the B52 ,I don't know what the ec value of the bud ignitor is yet.
I am new add this so my question is what would you step up on for flowering from my current feeding listed above. She has a little, very little bit of tip burn now. Thank you in advance.
20220925_093754s12.jpg

20221203_161431.jpg

There are two pics below, One in soil (past grow in soil) One in DWC (currently growing). I had her dialed in in soil. I noticed she doesn't like a heavy feeding. (in soil)
Currently I am feeding her as follows:
10ml of AN Cal/mag xtra EC= 296
12ml of AN Micro ph perfect EC=526
12ml of AN Grow ph perfect EC=677
12ml of AN Bloom ph perfect EC=796
12ml of AN B-52 EC=905
12ml of AN Bud Candy EC=963
10ml of Purpinator EC=1073
added 6.5ml of hydroguard

All this mixed in the order listed above with 3.25 gallons of Distilled water
The EC was measured as I put each nutrient in and stirred really well. So I took a ec reading everytime I added something for a total of 1073 ec . This is not ppm(tds)

I have AN Bud Ignitor , AN Nirvana , AN big bud , as well. It looks like by the charts I will drop the b-52 and I will be adding AN Bud Ignitor to the mix. I will loose 109EC on the B52 ,I don't know what the ec value of the bud ignitor is yet.
I am new add this so my question is what would you step up on for flowering from my current feeding listed above. She has a little, very little bit of tip burn now. Thank you in advance.View attachment 1543659
View attachment 1543654
I don't have any experience with your nute brand but the first pic you show could use less nitrogen IMO leaves look very shiny and waxy but hopefully someone more experienced will come along shortly:goodluck:

I don't have any experience with your nute brand but the first pic you show could use less nitrogen IMO leaves look very shiny and waxy but hopefully someone more experienced will come along shortly:goodluck:
the first pic is of a soil grow that I did earlier this year, I am currently doing the dwc on the bottom

the first pic is of a soil grow that I did earlier this year, I am currently doing the dwc on the bottom
The bottom one looks very healthy nice job there keep it going:headbang: ... First looks good too just a bit over fed IMO which with the soil it is very easy to do when feeding also :goodluck:

You don’t have to use all those products especially when they’re still young. She looks good bro, I wouldn’t worry about her. But in hydro, less is kinda more. Especially if it’s auto pots since it’s providing constant “snacks”. If it’s working out for u right now then stick with it. She looks healthy enough

The bottom one looks very healthy nice job there keep it going:headbang: ... First looks good too just a bit over fed IMO which with the soil it is very easy to do when feeding also :goodluck:
thanks for the info then I will probably stay with what I am doing ec wise, everybody thinks she is young . she is 4 weeks old and starting to flower so really she is kinda middle aged. Such short but strong genetics love this strain from mephisto.

You don’t have to use all those products especially when they’re still young. She looks good bro, I wouldn’t worry about her. But in hydro, less is kinda more. Especially if it’s auto pots since it’s providing constant “snacks”. If it’s working out for u right now then stick with it. She looks healthy enough
She is small she is 4 weeks and in preflower so did not know when to boost a little but I guess I will let her show me what she wants it I guess .

She is small she is 4 weeks and in preflower so did not know when to boost a little but I guess I will let her show me what she wants it I guess .
If she’s four weeks then it’s most likely down to feeding her too much that she can’t handle it. I don’t use DWC, I use coco. Remember that with DWC your roots are constantly in water. They access nutrients directly, so it’s better to feed lighter than usual in my opinion. I’ve had plants bottom fed in coco, and they burn easier than feeding from the top/gravity feed. I assume it will be easier to over feed in DWC. She does look healthy though, could be numerous reasons. If I were you I’d LST her and let her stretch out. What is your ppm for the res

Back