Am I overfeeding in DWC?

And don't worry.
These are hardy plants.
She has responded well to your suggestion here are a couple of pics. Thank you so much for your help

Attachments

• 20221230_154823.jpg
    20221230_154823.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 22
  • 20221230_154834.jpg
    20221230_154834.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 23
Thanks.. If I have anymore questions can I shoot you a chat?

My experience is that about 300 ppm is needed for sprouts, 750-800 ppm for pre-flower, then around 600 ppm for mature plants.
I'd increase the ppm to closer to 800, and reduce light slightly.

My opinion (and that's all it is) is that your plants are getting slightly too much light for the amount of food given.
so I have my ppm @807 , You said 600 ppm for mature? When would you back off of 800ppm?

I keep track of plant vessel ppm from day to day.
If it goes up, empty out some solution, and add water.
If it goes down (unlikely for 800), then add fertilizer.
I keep a bucket of about 2400 ppm fluid, and use it when more fertilizer is needed.

Doing this is how I arrived at the ppms needed in various stages.
ppm and pH meters make this easy.

I keep track of plant vessel ppm from day to day.
If it goes up, empty out some solution, and add water.
If it goes down (unlikely for 800), then add fertilizer.
I keep a bucket of about 2400 ppm fluid, and use it when more fertilizer is needed.

Doing this is how I arrived at the ppms needed in various stages.
ppm and pH meters make this easy.
ok so I changed out water on monday and checked this morning. It has used 1/2 gallon of water and the ppms are down to 695 from 828 ppm. (today is wed.) so you think I should mix up a gallon of 828ppm and add to it everywatering refill? to keep the ppms up there?

ok so I changed out water on monday and checked this morning. It has used 1/2 gallon of water and the ppms are down to 695 from 828 ppm. (today is wed.) so you think I should mix up a gallon of 828ppm and add to it everywatering refill? to keep the ppms up there?
If you started at 828 and are down to 695, if you add a solution of an 828, you woll be over 828 when you mix it in. If Im not mistaken which I could be youd need to halve that amount.

I just need to put back the amount that was taken out. lol This is some good smoke for sure

Back