Seed Bank Another Shout-out for Multiverse Beans

Brownthumbs

Qualified Live Stoner
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Saw he had some Gnome Coalminers Daughter regular AF beans. I want to start chuck'n pollen & making my own creations. Ordered a pack along w/some auto blueberry from fastbuds. Received a bunch of goodies; stickers, scoop, sour gummie & tangerine dream auto seeds. Stellar service as always, ordered Sunday, received today. Thank you Paul & company!

1635380241287.jpeg

Saw he had some Gnome Coalminers Daughter regular AF beans. I want to start chuck'n pollen & making my own creations. Ordered a pack along w/some auto blueberry from fastbuds. Received a bunch of goodies; stickers, scoop, sour gummie & tangerine dream auto seeds. Stellar service as always, ordered Sunday, received today. Thank you Paul & company!

View attachment 1382241
Hey Mr. brownthumb did you happen to pop those Fast Bud blueberry's yet? I have some going they are crazy Vigorous.

Just made my second order with multiverse. Got the Gnome Pluto’s Bride. Just saw Gnome had a drop there in the last few days. The first order speed+ from sweet seeds came quick and with goodies. Also a hand written thank you note. :thumbsup:

Hey Mr. brownthumb did you happen to pop those Fast Bud blueberry's yet? I have some going they are crazy Vigorous.
Unfortunately i have not. 2 weeks ago I harvested two super orange haze, fogue state, HBSC, FB's Bluedream o'matic & cali snow.
I replanted a week ago sunday. The blueberry was on the bubble, but when your a seed whore, decisions are tough. ended up planting:
sour crack
strawberry nuggs
strawberry mango crumple
red strawberry banana
strawberry fusion
auto pineapple surprise

hopefully next run. I'd like to do the blueberry next to tt's newberry. too many seeds, not a big enough space!!!
Good luck with your grow.

Multiverse takes care of business for sure.
Dudes got the good shit too.:smoking:

Yeah multiverse is great! Got some Mephisto & night owl beans to try in the new year.

Back