Seed Bank A Shout out for Multiverse Beans!

Brownthumbs

Qualified Live Stoner
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Paul & the team hooked me up! Orders some of the new Fastbuds & decided to try some NiteOwl for the 1st time, and some vitamints. They sent 9 free beans! 3 C4, 3 froot by the foot, & 3 Methane from Gnome. And a bunch of cool stickers. Ordered on Mondays drop, arrived today. Thanks guys!
1648347513642.jpeg

Paul & the team hooked me up! Orders some of the new Fastbuds & decided to try some NiteOwl for the 1st time, and some vitamints. They sent 9 free beans! 3 C4, 3 froot by the foot, & 3 Methane from Gnome. And a bunch of cool stickers. Ordered on Mondays drop, arrived today. Thanks guys!
View attachment 1437054
Awesome sauce!!!!

Love it!!!! Thanks so much for being a customer!!! We are really trying to make this a special place.
And thanks for lookin out @Mañ'O'Green

Probably my 4th or 5th order from them. Always great service, fast shipping. I was able to score some sour crack earlier in year.

Probably my 4th or 5th order from them. Always great service, fast shipping. I was able to score some sour crack earlier in year.
That’s awesome!!! Make sure to check out our fb page. We have multiple giveaways per week and a discount code

Back