Dutch Passion Antonio_Dutch Passion salutes you all!

Attachments

• IMG_20210531_133324_edit_18701938177874.jpg
    IMG_20210531_133324_edit_18701938177874.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 91
Greetings Antonio,

Excited to be part of your latest Grow and Show its my first official participation and first experience with your Genetics so looking forward to sharing my progress and experience with yourself and the amazing community here.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

First of all welcome to AFN, definitely the right place!! :woohoo:

I don't smoke as much herb anymore as I did when I was young but I still regularly light up to test all the new varieties and product that come along.
Offcourse you have to test don't you ;)

You can talk with me about genetics, growing techniques, cannabis photography and anything cannabis related actually.
We'll take you up on that one for sure :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum.
How's shipping to the U.S. ? Non existent, problematic, occasional glitches, no worries mon.....:baked:

Yes, same same, unfortunately we cannot take care of shipment to the US ourselves. One of the best options is to order via the Attitude Seedbank

Greetings Antonio,

Excited to be part of your latest Grow and Show its my first official participation and first experience with your Genetics so looking forward to sharing my progress and experience with yourself and the amazing community here.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

I'm looking forward to seeing the progress you all will be making too! :headbang:

First of all welcome to AFN, definitely the right place!! :woohoo:

Offcourse you have to test don't you ;)

We'll take you up on that one for sure :thumbsup:

Yes, you do :baked:

and that's completely fine mate, looking forward to chat :hump:

Yes, same same, unfortunately we cannot take care of shipment to the US ourselves. One of the best options is to order via the Attitude Seedbank
Is Attitude redoing their website or something? pages not found etv

Back