Dutch Passion Antonio_Dutch Passion salutes you all!

Any idea when your line will be listed on the Ontario Cannabis Store seed list?

I've asked for some info about this, but still no answer. Not sure what is going on with them!
I'll get back to you once I have some info to share

Hello antonio!! Nice to meet you! Is dptony still 2i5h you guys? If so please tell him that 912greenskell says hello. I just cut Down a dp Colorado cookies.
View attachment 1543104

Nice to meet Greenskell :d5: I remember some blogs with that name vaguely...Guess you did some nice DP grows already right?:toke:

Tony is still active at the company, yes, mostly busy with other stuff, I took a bit over on the forums from him. I'll pas him your regards. All the best mate, btw nice frosty looking bud! :drool:

Grown indoors/outdoors? Cheers

I've asked for some info about this, but still no answer. Not sure what is going on with them!

Nice to meet Greenskell :d5: I remember some blogs with that name vaguely...Guess you did some nice DP grows already right?:toke:

Tony is still active at the company, yes, mostly busy with other stuff, I took a bit over on the forums from him. I'll pas him your regards. All the best mate, btw nice frosty looking bud! :drool:

Thanks for getting back to me, I will order some of your seeds from Ontario if they actually get listed there. Thanks to DP for making the effort to get official here in Canada. Availability of high quality autoflowers through legal vendors here is dismal. Part of the problem seems to be that lots of vendors who are on the approved list for selling seeds don't actually sell seeds, they stick with higher markup stuff like processed edibles and the like. Government dispensaries may suffer less from this than the private outlets, but they seem to suffer from other issues, like an apparent motivation to avoid high THC varieties.

Anyway, good luck getting things sorted with the Ontario dispensary gang, my fingers are crossed. :pighug:

Last edited:

Thanks bud!! I mostly grow indoors right now, but I used to grow 4lb+ plants outdoors

Back