Dutch Passion Antonio_Dutch Passion salutes you all!

Hi Antonio, welcome to AFN (sorry it's a bit late), you have my dream job!

Have you taken over from Dutch Passion Tony? He was a lovely bloke, and the way he supported so many of us on AFN has made him a legend! I owe him a lot!

I've spent the last 8 years growing Autos, mainly Dutch Passion... and I've been really lucky to have harvested some amazing yields.
I just wanted to say thanks for the rep points you gave for my Night Queen... my favourite grow to date!

Hi Antonio, welcome to AFN (sorry it's a bit late), you have my dream job!

Have you taken over from Dutch Passion Tony? He was a lovely bloke, and the way he supported so many of us on AFN has made him a legend! I owe him a lot!

I've spent the last 8 years growing Autos, mainly Dutch Passion... and I've been really lucky to have harvested some amazing yields.
I just wanted to say thanks for the rep points you gave for my Night Queen... my favourite grow to date!

Hi Teetee,

Thanks mate, better late than never right :pighug:

Yeah I took sort off over from Tony, he still active at the company but also very busy with other stuff. Like you say, he is a lovely bloke, glad to have him as a colleague! Your Auto Night Queen was a monster mate, I had ofc seen it before I was active on the forum, so i had to come back to your thread and give you some rep for it. Such an amazing job! :yay:

Thanks a lot mate! Appreciate it :cheers:

Hello Antonio,

I've enjoyed growing about a half dozen different Dutch Passion strains, and recently ventured into your CBD selections. This was the first time I've handled your new packing, everything up until now has been in metal tins. I've always appreciated how the tin was sealed, and inside was an additionally sealed packet.

The new seeds from my recent order were in small cardboard boxes, which were taped across the top. Without thinking much about it, I simply opened the bottom of the box, so that I wouldn't tear it up. Then I slid the plastic container out of it, and there was no seal of any kind on that. Additionally, there was no foam or cotton to hold the seeds still, so throughout shipping they just bounced around in a plastic cavity. Compared to the old packaging, I was surprised and a bit disappointed by this lack of care for the seeds.

Over the years, I've found various breeders will put more seeds in the package than is stated -- this order was the first time I've found fewer -- my 3 pack of CBD Charlottes Angel only had 2 seeds in it.

I'm in the US, I purchased these through Multiversebeans, what should I do?

Thanks for your help.

EDIT/UPDATE: I contacted Multiversebeans and they responded to check in the green plastic lid, sometimes seeds get stuck up there. They were correct, once I removed that part of the container, sure enough there was a seed that was wedged up in the ridges of the lid. That says a lot about the design of this seed container, but if Mulitversebeans knew about this, maybe you already know also, and are working on a better solution?

Some customer feedback: This packaging design is not working. First of all, sending expensive cannabis seeds in a *completely* unsealed container/box isn't a good idea. Secondly, packing the seeds in such a way that they bounce around inside their shipping container as they travel halfway around the world, is not well thought out. And lastly, if the seeds can get stuck in the lid, then the lid is not a good design for transporting seeds.

I love your cannabis genetics and hope to see better thought out packaging next time I order. :peace:

Last edited:
All fair points mate, definitely something we know about and like you say a design flaw that should have been tackled with the new batches of packaging.

The seal is something we have been addressing for a while now, we don't like it either, for obvious reasons.
I hope something will change in the near future. Let's say it still work in progress :shrug:

It's still a difficult one for us when you are located in the US, but send me a DM and I'll see what we can do. It looks like things are changing for the better. Have a nice day mate and thanks for the feedback! :d5:

All fair points mate, definitely something we know about and like you say a design flaw that should have been tackled with the new batches of packaging.

The seal is something we have been addressing for a while now, we don't like it either, for obvious reasons.
I hope something will change in the near future. Let's say it still work in progress :shrug:

It's still a difficult one for us when you are located in the US, but send me a DM and I'll see what we can do. It looks like things are changing for the better. Have a nice day mate and thanks for the feedback! :d5:
Thanks for the reply. Since after my initial post I found the third seed up in the cap, there is really nothing you need to do, but thanks for the offer.
So far I've started two (one of each CBD strain I purchased) and both popped and are off to healthy starts, so it's all good.
:cheers:

Hi Sleven,

That's quite a tricky one to be honest, since there are many factors that might cause it, as well as the fact that almost everyone can react differently to a certain level of cannabinoids/terpenenes etc. Let alone the phenotype differences that can occur... Also, the endo-cannabinoid system is still massively under-researched.

If I had to make an educated guess I would go for the following ones :

Low THC auto cultivars :

CBD Auto Charlotte's Angel
CBD Auto Blackberry Kush
Auto CBD-Victory
Auto CBG-Force

1:1 ratio CBD:THC autoflowers :

CBD Auto Compassion Lime (1:1)
CBD Auto White Widow (1:1)

High THC autoflowers :

Auto Blueberry
Auto Night Queen
Blue Auto Mazar

Cheers mate! Let me know if you have any other questions :d5:

Hi Sleven,

That's quite a tricky one to be honest, since there are many factors that might cause it, as well as the fact that almost everyone can react differently to a certain level of cannabinoids/terpenenes etc. Let alone the phenotype differences that can occur... Also, the endo-cannabinoid system is still massively under-researched.

If I had to make an educated guess I would go for the following ones :

Low THC auto cultivars :

CBD Auto Charlotte's Angel
CBD Auto Blackberry Kush
Auto CBD-Victory
Auto CBG-Force

1:1 ratio CBD:THC autoflowers :

CBD Auto Compassion Lime (1:1)
CBD Auto White Widow (1:1)

High THC autoflowers :

Auto Blueberry
Auto Night Queen
Blue Auto Mazar

Cheers mate! Let me know if you have any other questions :d5:
Any idea when your line will be listed on the Ontario Cannabis Store seed list?

Hello antonio!! Nice to meet you! Is dptony still 2i5h you guys? If so please tell him that 912greenskell says hello. I just cut Down a dp Colorado cookies.
20221201_221737.jpg

Back