Gnome Automatics Anvil F8 Regs and First Generation Fems

Had grown one outside that got pretty big, but I don't remember the wieght. Just grew one inside, it was kinda a runt seedling but finally took off, I got, a little over 5 oz. I feel if I would have gotten a better start I could have gotten more.
Going to unload some of my pics. Got one more seed. Feel a pound is possible.

Nice Job! Best I did with Anvil is 7oz
8 off this one
C2E0495E-29AA-4DAD-A777-F86B97F11F25.jpeg

6 off this one.

45376259-81EC-4B16-90BF-7544A3B9C99E.jpeg

seems to be consistent.

The good thing about them is I have never got mold indoors or outdoors. I had several Mephisto 24 carat get bud rot in the same tent and the Anvil was untouched.
I found my buds a little on the airy side. A great thing for outdoors here. In the humid mid Atlantic . It might have been my lights too. Grew those in the veg tent. The next one will be under the big lights. :pass:

Full Duplex might release regs again, at least he said as much when offering fems a couple years ago.

I sure would be happy. Hell I can't even find anvil fems right now every vendor is sold out. Im in a few facebook groups and a few discord servers for cuts and seeds and even there the anvil eludes me. :smoker1:

I have blackstrap s2 baking right now (almost done), and 1 other anvil cross in auto reg called shermans tactics that I am very happy to have. Still however its not the original anvil from the Gnome himself so i'll wait and pounce when I can get ahold of it. Swear I check every big seed vendor once a week to see if the anvil is in stock LOL, I am DETERMINED. Sheesh wouldn't it be cool to also get a hold of Bobby's Widow regs? That thing has been sold out I think before I even joined AFN lol a bit before my time. I'm just happy I secured a pack of CMD regs off of DcSeed exchange before they eventually sell out. (bless dcseed exchange for giving a nice vets discount as well)

I sure would be happy. Hell I can't even find anvil fems right now every vendor is sold out. Im in a few facebook groups and a few discord servers for cuts and seeds and even there the anvil eludes me. :smoker1:

I have blackstrap s2 baking right now (almost done), and 1 other anvil cross in auto reg called shermans tactics that I am very happy to have. Still however its not the original anvil from the Gnome himself so i'll wait and pounce when I can get ahold of it. Swear I check every big seed vendor once a week to see if the anvil is in stock LOL, I am DETERMINED. Sheesh wouldn't it be cool to also get a hold of Bobby's Widow regs? That thing has been sold out I think before I even joined AFN lol a bit before my time. I'm just happy I secured a pack of CMD regs off of DcSeed exchange before they eventually sell out. (bless dcseed exchange for giving a nice vets discount as well)
I must admit, I have all of the above. ( bit of a seed hoarder) Bobby’s Widow is a beautiful plant, short internodes, all flower, great concentrate return, short legs kind of plant, but prefer Anvil and CMD effects wise.
FD should be releasing his photo to auto crosses with CMD soon, which may free up space for reproduction.

Back